Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Evil

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
    I work in retail. I don't get crappy customers often. Or my manager ends up dealing with them. It must be because they get funny acting when customers talk stupid to me. I used to hate kittens.
    I work at a tool place full of abrasive male customers. Who also know very little about the tools they want and want me to teach them how to weld. Also I'm a manager. So.. I have to deal with all the hard cases I don't want the cashiers to deal with.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Long ago & far away I worked in retail. I remember one particular customer who somehow got lots of pizza deliveries one evening. And lots of hang-up phone calls at all hours. Ah the mischief one could make before technology intruded on the fun!
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        I work at a tool place full of abrasive male customers. Who also know very little about the tools they want and want me to teach them how to weld. Also I'm a manager. So.. I have to deal with all the hard cases I don't want the cashiers to deal with.
        One simple solution...Not saying it is a good solution,BUT...
        Demon Barber Sweeney Todd,Demon Barber of fleet street..Have them sit in your comfortable chair,then pull the lever.

About the Movie here.

Efficient way to handle nasty customers.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
          Long ago & far away I worked in retail. I remember one particular customer who somehow got lots of pizza deliveries one evening. And lots of hang-up phone calls at all hours. Ah the mischief one could make before technology intruded on the fun!
          One day I'm just going to do the pizza makers a favor and order two pizzas and not come and pick them up. Customers who don't come get them means the workers get to eat it.
          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

This is what I got from the Tao Te Ching. I'm just following what the book said.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
              This is what I got from the Tao Te Ching. I'm just following what the book said.
              Well, what's your religious viewpoint on Evil?
              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I believe evil exist because of all the serious acts and crimes people have committed. Evil is everything no matter where you go.

Comment

I believe evil exist because of all the serious acts and crimes people have committed. Evil is everything no matter where you go.
                  You say evil is everything, so do you believe there is no good? And how do you know it's evil, is it because it hurts others?

Comment

Well this my religious viewpoint on evil and I'm not sugarcoating this topic on evil. I see evil everyday on the news, media, everywhere. And this is the reason why people are at war all the time.

Comment

Well this my religious viewpoint on evil and I'm not sugarcoating this topic on evil. I see evil everyday on the news, media, everywhere. And this is the reason why people are at war all the time.
                      I don't care if you sugarcoat it or not. I'm not a child, I can handle what you have to say. I asked you did you believe there was good in the world. And do you think something is evil if it hurts another?

Comment

I believe there's still good out there.

Comment

I believe there's still good out there.
                          So, if you do something and it hurts someone in retaliation, whether it's physical, emotional, psychological, do you think that is evil?

Comment

And I never said that your a child. I'm just saying my religious viewpoint from the topic.

Comment

And I never said that your a child. I'm just saying my religious viewpoint from the topic.
                              I know that. I just noticed that you said you're not sugarcoating this topic on evil. So I said I don't need you to sugarcoat it. Give it to me straight.

Comment

By all means yes. If it hurts other people it's evil. And I don't mean to be rude or anything. But don't put words into my mouth. I know what I said and I'm sticking to my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X