Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Batman Vs. Superman: Dawn Of Justice

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
    I know, right? So much to be excited for!
    Yep! And there's even The Suicide Squad movie coming out this year! And all the great shows on TV!
    [4:82]

Comment

The Flash and Supergirl crossover at the end of the month (according to YouTube reviewers)! I am SOO:bounce:OO excited about it, but I'll have to wait until the good ol' internet streams it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
        Yep! And there's even The Suicide Squad movie coming out this year! And all the great shows on TV!
        Those too! Netflix is awesome as well. I'm loving the new season of Daredevil

I'm also loving some of the DC shows that are out.

Comment

I'm gonna be going to see it on Saturday, god willing

I'm sooooo excited!

Originally posted by THANK... View Post
          The Flash and Supergirl crossover at the end of the month (according to YouTube reviewers)! I am SOO:bounce:OO excited about it, but I'll have to wait until the good ol' internet streams it.
          I'm really looking forward to that since I watch both shows!

Those too! Netflix is awesome as well. I'm loving the new season of Daredevil

I'm also loving some of the DC shows that are out.
          Yeah, I'm a big fan of the DC shows right now, especially The Flash, such a great show!

Comment

I saw Batman vs. Superman: Dawn Of Justice and It's was awesome! The battle was very brutal and violent. Too violent for a PG-13 movie. I'm not going to spoiled the movie. I rate 5 out of 5 stars.

Comment

I finally watched it and loved it! I highly recommend this movie

And no spoilers from me!

Comment

The girl who works at the check cashier (which I got a crush on) said that she didn't like the movie because she didn't understand the plot.

Comment

Guess which movie I saw for the second time yesterday?

tdydt.jpg

Comment

It was good, not the best, but definitely good. The only spoiler I will give is that Gal Gadot will be playing Wonder Woman in a feature in 2017 (according to Google)! So excited!!! She did a really good job, and Ben Afleck was, dare I say, a good Batman.

Comment

I haven't seen it yet because the reviews weren't good and my BF wouldn't go see it. My friends who love superhero movies saw it the weekend he was here, so I guess I'll be waiting for the DVD

That being said, despite the reviews, I still want to see it. I've still heard positive things from friends who saw it.

Comment

I haven't seen it yet because the reviews weren't good and my BF wouldn't go see it. My friends who love superhero movies saw it the weekend he was here, so I guess I'll be waiting for the DVD

That being said, despite the reviews, I still want to see it. I've still heard positive things from friends who saw it.
                        The movie has an audience score of 70%. Personally I thought the movie is beautiful. Take him to the movie and form your own opinion

Comment

Working...
                        X