My Thoughts On Republicans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Thoughts On Republicans

Republicans are all scumbags. They don't care about the people. All they care about is corruption, bigotry, greed and power. If you happen to be a Republican by any chance, I'm sorry if I offended you but this is how I truly feel. By the way I'm speaking about Republicans in general, not the election.

Re: My Thoughts On Republicans

I think I foresee where this thread is going.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
      Republicans are all scumbags. They don't care about the people. All they care about is corruption, bigotry, greed and power. If you happen to be a Republican by any chance, I'm sorry if I offended you but this is how I truly feel. By the way I'm speaking about Republicans in general, not the election.
      There are no absolutes when it comes to groups of people. To argue that there are is to commit the logical fallacy (error in thinking) of "hasty generalization":

This particular fallacy is the root of most prejudice, and creates more woe than most other logical fallacies, which tend to be merely annoying, and lead to lousy thinking.

Also, consider this - if you feel the need to pre-apologize, it might be a good idea to take your finger off the trigger, and reconsider what you are about to post.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
        There are no absolutes when it comes to groups of people. To argue that there are is to commit the logical fallacy (error in thinking) of "hasty generalization":

This particular fallacy is the root of most prejudice, and creates more woe than most other logical fallacies, which tend to be merely annoying, and lead to lousy thinking.

Also, consider this - if you feel the need to pre-apologize, it might be a good idea to take your finger off the trigger, and reconsider what you are about to post.
        I'm sorry. I should've used words more carefully.

Comment

LOL - replace "all" with "some," or even "many," and you're golden.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
            LOL - replace "all" with "some," or even "many," and you're golden.
            Ok this thread won't let me edit.

Comment

Personally, as someone who self identifies as a scumbag, it is troubling to be associated with the Republican Party.

Comment

Well I'm a democrat and to be fair. I believe that the Democrats is considered the light side of the force while the Republican consider the dark side of the force.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                  Well I'm a democrat and to be fair. I believe that the Democrats is considered the light side of the force while the Republican consider the dark side of the force.
                  Yeah, if only things were that simple. But since this isn't the authorized thread I'm not going to get into it here lol.

I've met many good Republicans (And Democrats). However, the actual politicians are quite...annoying.
                  ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

I think Republican were great, when they cared about progress and not about appealing to the bigoted and/or anti-progress crowd.
                    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                    X