Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Indiana Jones movie!

Hey everyone,

Don't know if everyone saw, but I got in my email this morning from Yahoo that there is going to be a new Indiana Jones movie and it is going to premiere in 2019. Here's the link: https://www.yahoo.com/movies/indiana...200026882.html. I am such a big Harrison Ford and Indiana Jones fan. So I can tell you that I will be seeing it already. What do you all think?
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Re: New Indiana Jones movie!

He's 73. If they give him a female lead under 55 I'm going to throw an effing fit.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

It's going to be bad, unimagined, and try way to hard.

Comment

I was thinking about him being 73 also,bit over the hill for an action movie guy. Maybe if they did his kid(Shia whatever) as the active one,and him like the Sean Connery dad figure in "the holy grail" Just my take,and hoping a new movie does not kill him.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I don't know. That Harrison Ford is really old to do any more action movies. He should retire right now.

Comment

I have to disagree with you. Why is it ok for him to be Han Solo in Star Wars and not Indiana Jones in those movies? Age shouldn't matter if he is capable of doing the work. He obviously loves the movies and that's why he is doing another one.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
              I have to disagree with you. Why is it ok for him to be Han Solo in Star Wars and not Indiana Jones in those movies? Age shouldn't matter if he is capable of doing the work. He obviously loves the movies and that's why he is doing another one.
              I agree. Buuuuuuuuut...how come the women have to be so young? And let's be real here, Crystal Skull sucked major donkey balls. I mean do we have to also pretend that movie didn't happen and hope for the best? You know how we pretend those last 3 Star Wars movies was just a figment of our acid filled imagination?
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Is Shia the Beef going to be in this one?
                I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
                Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
                But that day you know I left my money
                And I thought of you only
                All that copper glowing fine

Comment

I think not,he may be doing some weird art thing,wearing a paper bag on his head..

Interesting,this site has that exact question

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

As long as it's better than the last one. Even though it wasn't as bad as a lot of people thought, it was still kind of "meh."

Comment

I actually liked the last one. It wasn't as 'realistic' as the others before it. However, I enjoyed it a lot.
                      Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                        I actually liked the last one. It wasn't as 'realistic' as the others before it. However, I enjoyed it a lot.
                        I also enjoyed it. It wasn't as good as the first one, but it was comparable to the second, IMHO.
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Understand,I am a BIG fan of the movies and the actor...Just worry he might be a bit to old for all the action hero stuff.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I enjoyed the last one though the fridge and atomic explosion left a bit to much. Still I personally think it failed more so due to the placement, ie South America and Aliens than poor scripting. The first three jelled more with area's of interest for the US and West. The mysteries of the far East, the Nazi quest at world domination and searching for artifacts all seemed "right". If the last one had been about the city of gold and actually turned out to be a city of gold then probably would have been a success. That and to a degree the loss of the evil empire of Nazi Germany that everyone could hate.
                            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

I think I might have just been annoyed that there were aliens in Indiana Jones but no aliens in the X-Files movie that came out the same year.

I also found it entertaining, but it wasn't great, either. I agree it's on par with the second one, which I'm also not big on (I've only seen it twice, whereas I've seen the first and third dozens of times each haha).

Comment

Working...
                              X