Peeps and bullets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peeps and bullets

This is what happens when people have too much time on their hands.

Don't try this at home. Or do. Who really cares?

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Peeps and bullets

What a waste of peeps!
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I love Peeps beyond all things, but, in the name of science, sometimes they need to be sacrificed for the greater good.

Did you ever put one in the mircrowave? An experiment well worth running.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
        I love Peeps beyond all things, but, in the name of science, sometimes they need to be sacrificed for the greater good.

Did you ever put one in the mircrowave? An experiment well worth running.
        My brother and I peep joust: you put a toothpick in either peep so its stick out and have them face each other, then mircowave. The winner is the one that stabs the other.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
          My brother and I peep joust: you put a toothpick in either peep so its stick out and have them face each other, then mircowave. The winner is the one that stabs the other.
          I need peeps, and toothpicks. I get so jelly when people come up with such outstanding ideas.

Comment

You my friend are such a child still....I am soooooooooooo Jelly
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

... what is a peep?
              I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
              Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
              But that day you know I left my money
              And I thought of you only
              All that copper glowing fine

Comment

Originally posted by Briton View Post
                ... what is a peep?
                It's the thing Diabetics dream of! It's a confection of marshmallows shaped into a little chic (or bunny) and dyed usually yellow or pink, lavender or blue (in a color reminiscent of an 80s day glo acid trip) and sprinkled all over with very small particles of crunchy sugar crystals.

I'm also pretty sure there is no actual real food in it. But like soylent candy. It's wonderful!
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I like those orange peanut things..also marshmallow stuff.

Them.
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Briton View Post
                    ... what is a peep?
                    peeps.jpg

Marshmallowy sugary goodness.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                      I'm also pretty sure there is no actual real food in it. But like soylent candy. It's wonderful!
                      They are very, very bad for one's health, and should never be given to children.

However, adults who have already ruined their health and their lives should gorge on them until they have a siezure.

Comment

Just the sight of peeps makes me want to throw up. Never liked those things. I support the choice to pump them full of bullets. Even if it's only for science.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                          Just the sight of peeps makes me want to throw up. Never liked those things. I support the choice to pump them full of bullets. Even if it's only for science.
                          You need to hustle over to the Question of the Day, now.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                            My favorite Peeps meme reads: "How To Eat A Peep: Throw It In The Trash"

Honestly, I could take or leave them. I think I'm the only one, though, because the rest of the world has very strong Peeps opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
                              My favorite Peeps meme reads: "How To Eat A Peep: Throw It In The Trash"

Honestly, I could take or leave them. I think I'm the only one, though, because the rest of the world has very strong Peeps opinions.
                              Mostly my answer to them is, meh.

I'll eat them if they're around, I want a snack and I don't see anything I want more. The list of things I want more however is long.
                              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
                              X