X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 4chan, You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
    I felt bad for Jessie right up until the point where she brokw the court order to stay off the internet. After she did that and called out trolls and outright said "bring it on" I shook my head and said its on her now. Before she was an idiot kid making bs allegations about sleeping with a band singer and waving daddys gun about saying she was gunna shoot her "haters" and herself a few times and I just shook my head because it was pretty obvious it was all attention starved driven actions. After that? I would've personally buried any chance of ever being found online by those idiots again, but nope. She went "hey, here I am"
    I remember being 13. I was a complete and utter idiot who made horrendous mistakes. I'm so glad the internet wasn't there. God bless all of you who can pretend you weren't all just as dumb as she was.

but there are some Polaroids out there still. At the bottom of your drawers.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

You been sneaking a peek in my drawers again? I was young and stupid,You understand...Right?
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

How about we just agree it's not okay to harass preteens on the internet. Is this really a point of contention right now?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
          How about we just agree it's not okay to harass preteens on the internet. Is this really a point of contention right now?
          If someone is ugly enough they will troll a person on-line.
          If someone has big enough boobies they will troll a person on-line.
          If someone is scary enough...eh..they leave me alone.

Comment

I would never troll anyone online. Not me. Never. Not even once. I am an upstanding citizen of good repute.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
              I remember being 13. I was a complete and utter idiot who made horrendous mistakes. I'm so glad the internet wasn't there. God bless all of you who can pretend you weren't all just as dumb as she was.

but there are some Polaroids out there still. At the bottom of your drawers.
              Not saying I didn't do stupid shit, just saying I learned from it and didn't do it again
              Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
                Not saying I didn't do stupid shit, just saying I learned from it and didn't do it again
                Good for you, you can pat yourself on the back with the knowledge that you are smarter than a twelve year old girl who got trolled so hard she was placed in a foster home.

Comment

Good for you, you can pat yourself on the back with the knowledge that you are smarter than a twelve year old girl who got trolled so hard she was placed in a foster home.
                  Yeah. This girl obviously had issues beforehand with her very abusive father. If anyone read the article, he died the next year and she was able to go back living with her mother. And she now prefers to use the pronoun 'they'. She now helps others. She was messed up and now is trying to deal. I give her a break.

Comment

I've always despised trolls in general, and I've never heard of the ones you're talking about.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bunny-pancake.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	353296
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

The trolling wasnt what got her placed. It was her shitty dad and her toting of a gun on videos she posted online. I was also referring to one would think she would've learned not to bait the idiots but when she, BROKE A COURT ORDER, to stay off the internet until she was a certain age and flat out said "I used to be known as Jessie Slaughter".....that's my point of not feeling bad that she invited it back into her life. Most people tend to learn from extreme consequences. She didn't. The reactions were so bad it that the courts who placed her went out of their way to order counseling and classes about this and put a ban on her being allowed online. Most people that should've triggered an "oh, maybe I shoud not do the thing" reaction, but nope. Did I feel bad for the 11 year old that took her crap too far and about ruined someone's life and subsequently got trolled to high hell and back? Yes. Do I feel bad for her going back and poking the sleeping bear with a stick when she knows the reactions and consequences? No.
                      sigpic

Comment

Victim blaming a twelve year old. Classic.

Comment

How is it victim blaming?
                          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I'm in no way victim blaming her for the original actions that took place. I said I did feel bad that it happened to her, and I agree 4chan took shit too far even if she was spouting off that she'd slept with the lead singer of a band and could've ruined that guys life. I said I dont feel bad for anything that came about 4-6 years later when she PURPOSELY provoked them.
                            sigpic

Comment

Basically, "She had it coming" put into paragraph form.

Comment

Basically, "She had it coming" put into paragraph form.
                                At 11, no. At 16 when she went onto 4chan and said "I'm back"...and thats not an exaggeration, I remember it happening becuse my ex husband was on /b at the time it happeded and showed me the posts and I legitimately couldn't believe that she would do something that idiotic. They didn't track her down just for kicks. SHE got onto the site, SHE walked up and kicked the door in and SHE told them bring it on. THAT is the point of "well, its on you" and any feeling sorry for anything passed that left the building
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X