Diviner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diviner

Is anyone familiar with a robed figure(male, of indistinguishable age) holding a locket(diamond shaped with rounded edges and a 'G' engraved on it)?

This individual appeared during a chakra meditation. His appearance seems to suggest a diviner of some sort. But I know there's probably more to it.
    "As long as humans continue to be the ruthless destroyer of other beings, we will never know health or peace. For as long as people massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, those who sow the seed of murder and pain will never reap joy or love." - Pythagoras

"I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown." - Homer, The Iliad

Re: Diviner

Maybe looking at the symbols individually and not the complete figure as a deity may help you more.

For instance, a locket can represent memories of loved ones or a secret. What does the locket mean to you? What does a diamond represent to you? What Chakra were you meditating on at the time of the vision?

The robed figure is popular in different cultures - Odin from the Norse (a master diviner, Realizer of the Runes), Hades and Chiron from the Greeks (both underworld deities), The Hermit from the Tarot, La Santa Muerta from Mexico.

What does the G mean to you? God? Are you, or have connections, to the Freemasons? Is it an arbitrary or hidden symbol, like 7 from Pythagorian numerology?

Comment

I was meditating on the third eye Chakra, primarily.
      "As long as humans continue to be the ruthless destroyer of other beings, we will never know health or peace. For as long as people massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, those who sow the seed of murder and pain will never reap joy or love." - Pythagoras

"I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown." - Homer, The Iliad

Comment

Then a vision makes complete sense. Balance out your meditations, because too much attention on one point can cause difficulties mentally and emotionally. Too much third eye meditation can cause confusion, headaches, and a lack of grounding. Don't get lost in your head.

Comment

Understood. I've been meditating on all of my major chakra points daily at this point.

Comment

Working...
          X