The Panama Papers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Panama Papers

Reminds me of a certain European bank that was caught manipulating interest rates.
    Here is the Story.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I hope what I said didn't come across as rude it wasn't intended to be patronizing, just a little tongue in cheek.

I am not aware of any promises he has made he has kept which are actually any good for the country. He led the UK to vote AGAINST the ban on neonicotinoids (suspected to be causing bee population problems in Europe) AGAINST higher tariffs on Chinese steel dumping which is causing the Tata Steel crisis at the moment.
      I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
      Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
      But that day you know I left my money
      And I thought of you only
      All that copper glowing fine

Comment

MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          Reminds me of a certain European bank that was caught manipulating interest rates.
          Here is the Story.
          Deutsche Bank did that too. German banks are horrible.

I'm not even surprised that three of them turned up in connection with this firm.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Briton View Post
          I hope what I said didn't come across as rude it wasn't intended to be patronizing, just a little tongue in cheek.

I am not aware of any promises he has made he has kept which are actually any good for the country. He led the UK to vote AGAINST the ban on neonicotinoids (suspected to be causing bee population problems in Europe) AGAINST higher tariffs on Chinese steel dumping which is causing the Tata Steel crisis at the moment.
          I thought it was funny. Your 3-CPO made of ham insult was brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
            Perhaps naive or jaded myself but I am curious as to what is now being slipped by as attention is directed at this disclosure? Seem's like these major disclosures come about when something else is being moved into place to keep our attention directed elsewhere. Sort of like waving a red flag at a bull knowing the bull is going to charge it, all the spectators are going to focus on the bull and matador even as something else is actually happening both in the arena and outside of it while your directed elsewhere.
            Possibly the oil bribery scandal?
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
              I am thinking this could bring down many VERY rich people...

- - - Updated - - -

And expose the corruption for what it is...
              Not here...its mostly legal.

And today, I actually heard it described as "sticking it to the man", and that its what we should all attempt to accomplish.
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Well, the Prime Minister of Iceland has now resigned, so there's one.

In a lot of European countries, stuff like this IS technically legal, but there has been a lot of discussion about making it not legal. I hope this helps support that argument.

Comment

I was really disappointed to see Aishwarya Rai and Amitabh Bachchan have their names on this list. I had thought better of them.

Comment

Working...
                  X