X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A conspiracy you need to know about

...even if you don't have school age children:

A Coordinated National Effort to Decimate Public Schools

A charter school in our district (the only one) recently closed down, and their students transfered to our school. We fiund that they averaged between 2 and 3 grade levels behind our students.

Is this what we need for our future?

- - - Updated - - -

Another REAL conspiracy:

New Documents Show Oil Industry Even More Evil Than We Thought

Do you know of any other ACTUAL CONSPIRACIES?

No stupid lizard alien things or masonic takeovers to entertains the idiots, but real conspiracies that people should be aware of?

Post 'em here!
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: A conspiracy you need to know about

I think this will be an interesting thread,or some secret society will kill it off...or just stupid people will..that is all..
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Re: A conspiracy you need to know about

I'm not even positive it's a totally American problem. British Columbia has seen its education budgets cut over the past decade and a bit, and more and more parents are moving to private schools and calling for an equivalent to charter schools, which the Liberal (who are actually rather right-wing and not affiliated with the federal Liberals) government happily agrees with. Funding for private schools has been increased over their time in government.

Sweden's charter school system is often seen as a model, even though its education system is in a considerably worse state than before it was implemented. The problem is, charter schools can often pick and choose their students and are good at manipulating stats, so it's hard to get a real picture of how the average student performs in school. At least we have Finland, though.

Comment

Working...
      X