Zombie Apocalypse: Pagan Forum edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zombie Apocalypse: Pagan Forum edition

We all love to talk about this. The zombie apocalypse.

A Pagan Forum spammer comes in, infects the forum, and leaves. PF is now ground zero. We have limited supplies, and limited space. Not everyone can stay inside the walls of the Forum. It's a tough world, but a realistic one. Some of us are just going to have to make the sacrifice and go, for the betterment of the colony - or we'll all starve.

What skills do you have? How will you cope? How do you better the PF colony?

(And a note: Keep it civil. Don't call out other members, no bashing, and no discrimination directed at specific people. Or I'll speak in green.)

Mostly art.

Re: Zombie Apocalypse: Pagan Forum edition

*looks at fellow pf members.

Peace out!

I would rather be moving and on the road. I have to deal with zombies. I don't want to deal with people freaking the eff out over the last bit of mead. I'm not good in a group. If I think you have a wound I'm gonna put a bullet in your head before you face me. I've read too many zombie books. Your fellow survivors always turn Deliverance on you. No thank you. I'm heading to a usamriid facility and get my ass in.

I'd also probably be leaving with PaganMafia I bet.

And watch out for MO. He will eat you!
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

And watch out for MO. He will eat you!
      How is that anything new? I've been telling the forum that I was farming it for exotic pizza ingredients for years. Anyway this is a tough choice. Stick around and protect my soul farm or go out and eradicate this plague for the greater glory (and more importantly, continued production) of pizza.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Wait, if PF is ground zero why is everyone staying here?

Bye Felicia.

Comment

Hmmmmm......... o.jpg
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I will just be here on my chunk of ice,floating away in the melting ice pack...
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

MaskedOne, volcaninclastic, thalassa and Juni start handing out pamphlets around.

Juni: These are the new rules that we are going to have to follow to survive. If anyone disobeys them, you are going to be kicked out of our "Castle".

Dumuzi: Why do we have to follow your rules? Don't you get it? This isn't the forum anymore, this is the real world!

MaskedOne: You are right, but having these set of rules is what helped us survive so far, we don't want to have anymore casualties. We don't want to lose anyone else.

Dumuzi: Don't give me this. If it weren't for you guys he would still be with us. He died because of you!

volcaniclasti: You wouldn't be still alive if it weren't for us! If we wanted to, you'd be dead already. Consider this mercy.

Dumuzi: Tell me something mods... Do you bleed? You will!

Dumuzi v Mods: Dawn of Zombies
              [4:82]

Comment

Hmmmm,D with a lead pipe in the green room,or is it the red room?

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Where is our forum castle? Do we have weapons? Anyway, I start plotting out how to secure additional food, water and safe territory. This would be easier with the bulk of the forum but if the wrong people go into exile, I might head out with them.

Oh, I also eat D's soul so that I don't need to hear worry about his rebellious ways.
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

I wouldn't stay in a castle, let alone try to tell people what to do. I'd get the hell away from everyone and live where zombies either can't (I guess it depends on the type of zombies we get) or where picking them off is easy. Castles have too many hidy-holes and crevices. Newp!
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Ok,would you hook up with Rick,Glenn,Daryl(cross bow guy)Michonne(sword lady)..or someone from another Zombie story?
                      Who do you want covering your back?

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                        I wouldn't stay in a castle, let alone try to tell people what to do. I'd get the hell away from everyone and live where zombies either can't (I guess it depends on the type of zombies we get) or where picking them off is easy. Castles have too many hidy-holes and crevices. Newp!
                        Those are actually controllable with enough people working together and a real castle in good repair is pretty good against people without heavy weapons. The only issue is getting enough people organized to garrison it properly and securing food and water. If we've got a really nice castle then water might be handled for us via an internal well. Granted this would require a feudal castle built for defense, not a renaissance palace built to show off but proper castles are nice.

Comment

Not to many castles here in the US though..Europe has some though.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Where me and Medusa set up is pretty legit. May be willing to trade you castle dwellers water for food.

Comment

Castle is what we called our building where we are living after the apocalypse.

First, I'd go out alone, cause it's easier to hide and to escape when you are alone, and look for a good place to live and hide at. A building with few exists that can be reinforced would be perfect, especially if it's big and tall. Makes spotting threats, possible survivors way easier from up there. Location would also be important.
                              [4:82]

Comment

Working...
                              X