Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zombie Apocalypse: Pagan Forum edition

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    Question...who finds "fear the walking dead" kinda not their thing?
    I have not watched even one episode..

- - - Updated - - -

Does that make me a purest?
    I've never watched The Walking Dead. I mean I tried. But I just wanted everyone to die.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

But Zombies are ok,right?

- - - Updated - - -

What is your favorite Zombie Scenario Duce?
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

But Zombies are ok,right?

- - - Updated - - -

What is your favorite Zombie Scenario Duce?
        Looong story. While reading one of my zombie anthologies I came upon a so distressing and effed up zombie scenario.

It's the not too distant future. And they have found that when you die there is a zombie virus and duh, back to life you go. But now they use zombies as robots in the service industry. People eventually start hedging their bets and do zombie loans. I need ten grand now. I'll pay it back in time before I die. But if I don't pay it back, I forfeit my right to die and get turned into zombie cleaning lady.

This dude, let's call him John Doe. He is newly married. He goes out with a set of friends he doesn't really mesh with but whatevs. They go to a special strip club place. It's full of zombie strippers. And if you pay enough...you get to fornicate with one in the back room.

Now ready for the effed up sh*t? When a zombie is in pain or in the throws of the horizontal mambo.....they can have speak! They usually just say things about their life at the moment of death. Like watch out! That car! oops the ice!

Now John Doe notices a stripper there. And she almost seems to be eyeing him. For whatever reason his friends pay to get him laid in the backroom. They do the deed.

YOU KILLED ME JOHN! And some curse words.

She speaks RIGHT to him. Freaks him out. He remembers her now. He was driving home and speeding in the night and he hit her. He saw her starting to die and he drove away. She died. She became a zombie. And thus here she is.

He's afraid everyone some zombie lover perv does the deed with her, she's going to blurt out what really happened to her.

So he buys her on the underground market. And he stows her away at an apartment. She doesn't move. Doesn't do anything until he tells her. Like clean this room. Do the dishes. It's all good. Till stuff in her apartment starts moving about. Then flowers. Then curtains. He's all sorts of freaked out. How is she doing this?

They have sex (again) and she says every time you eff me, I wake up a little more. A little more. I'm going to get you blah blah. Now what he's been doing to get her to talk? Cutting her. Stabbing her. And she loves it. Because she's waking up.

He has to get rid of her. But how?

He goes to a special party. Where they take a zombie and they put them in the middle of the back yard with a tarp below them. Then they start hacking them up so the zombies scream and blurt out those final death thoughts.

He takes her. They go to stab her. She starts screaming about John and what he did. John gets scared and starts hacking her up. People are like dude, this one seems...a bit awake?

John takes off. He crashes. He gets turned into a zombie because he had taken out a loan to buy her from the zombie loan sharks.

He is now a janitor. Frozen 20 odd years later. Just moving and doing what people tell him. He gets stowed in the closet with the other janitor.

And he can think and remember and is awake quite clearly.

And thus you realize all those zombies. All those people....are all awake. Unable to move their bodies.

all awake inside their zombie bodies.

the end.

best story thus far and I balled my eyes out.

The Walking Dead and shove it.

Comment

That one is a little creepy for sure...
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

That one is a little creepy for sure...
            It's called What Maise knew by David Liss.

I gave it no justice to just how haunting and sad this story was.

It's from a great anthology of zombie stories.

Comment

Working...
            X