An actual EVP -- No BS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An actual EVP -- No BS

So I've always been into the spirit communication side of my practice since it always came naturally to me. However, I've never had something like this before ever. I was just sending snapchats of my blind siamese to my friends because she was being adorable. If anyone uses snapchat, it has a feature where when you take a video, it will play back to you in a loop. So I listened to it and there's a very distinct breathy sigh at the end. I'll give you guys the link to it.

It is an unlisted video but I trust you guys.

This just happened today too, not even an hour ago, make sure your volume is up

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    A Happy Little Wiccan:^^:

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Because who needs a life when you have a chatroom.

Re: An actual EVP -- No BS

Probably, background noise that the microphone picked up but wasn't readily apparent to the listener. Unless you are in a sound proof room a microphone will pick up all sorts of junk, Also, it could be an odd cat noise as the cat seems to purring loudly.

Comment

Re: An actual EVP -- No BS

Well I was home alone at the time and Coco was purring loudly but that's not a sound she's ever made. I am usually the super skeptical one about these things though.
      A Happy Little Wiccan:^^:

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Because who needs a life when you have a chatroom.

Comment

Working...
      X