No announcement yet.

What the hell China,lighten up already.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell China,lighten up already.

Criticism of Taiwan's 'single' President Tsai Ing-wen sparks anger in China

"As a single female politician, she has no emotional encumbrances of love, no family restraint, no children to worry about. Her political style and tactics are often emotional, personalized, and extreme," it read.

Hmmm..Not going to go there,China just need a nice cool drink of STHU..or something...
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: What the hell China,lighten up already.

To very oppressive governments and institutions like those that control China, single 'untethered' women doing well for themselves without the help of 'her man' is very dangerous. Best not have women thinking they matter or something.
    White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
    sigpic
    In Days of yore,
    From Britain's shore
    Wolfe the dauntless hero came
    And planted firm Britannia's flag
    On Canada's fair domain.
    Here may it wave,
    Our boast, our pride
    And joined in love together,
    The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
    The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
      To very oppressive governments and institutions like those that control China, single 'untethered' women doing well for themselves without the help of 'her man' is very dangerous. Best not have women thinking they matter or something.
      While that may well be part of it, Taiwan's current president would be on their shit list even if she were a guy. She's not real happy with them and not shy about that fact.
      "It is not simply enough to know the light…a Jedi must feel the tension between the two sides of the Force…in himself and in the universe."
      ―Thon

"When to the Force you truly give yourself, all you do expresses the truth of who you are,"

Yoda

Yoda told stories, and ate, and cried, and laughed: and the Padawans saw that life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

yes,China is always telling them they should "Join" Mainland China because Chinese should not have "Two" china's That has been the case for a LONG time.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
          While that may well be part of it, Taiwan's current president would be on their shit list even if she were a guy. She's not real happy with them and not shy about that fact.
          Fair enough. But the reason they're tackling the single woman angle, is because it'll work in the culture they're trying to facilitate.
          White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
          sigpic
          In Days of yore,
          From Britain's shore
          Wolfe the dauntless hero came
          And planted firm Britannia's flag
          On Canada's fair domain.
          Here may it wave,
          Our boast, our pride
          And joined in love together,
          The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
          The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Seeing how the mainland sponsors propaganda of centuries old ideals of how a woman should live, this really doesn't surprise me. I just hope, at the very least, the younger generation of Mainland Chinese people doesn't buy that kind of propaganda too much.
            Last edited by toxicyarnglare; 26 May 2016, 17:19.

Comment

You have to remember not all that long ago,China(ML) was full tilt Mau..so evolution is still in progress.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
              X