uninvited drugging 1/13????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uninvited drugging 1/13????

If this is correct, it is disturbing beyond belief...

About 1 in 13 college students in a new study from three U.S. campuses report having been drugged, or suspect that they were drugged
    Last edited by B. de Corbin; 27 May 2016, 07:15.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: uninvited drugging 1/13????

Good reason to pour your OWN drinks....free drinks are not always free...
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I was always taught to keep my drink with me or in the hand of a trusted friend, and at some places to only order bottled beer. I was always pretty careful about those things.
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

In my opinion,if you have to resort to doping(looking at you Mr. Cosby) then you do not deserve to get laid,EVER...find a melon(a ripe one) and go to town..that is all you ever going to get.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Drugging for sex is pretty revealing, like a forehead tattoo that says "Totally Unappealing to Everybody," while wearing a T-shirt that says "I am completely without any good moral qualities, whatsoever."
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Kinda fringes on the Necrophilia thing..if the other person is out cold(BOLD THE COLD),then just buy a blow up doll.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Ahhh.... years ago they just performed erotic curses. Mind you, they make for a very disturbing read, even now.
              www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

As a female I am not 100% surprised. Except I thought it would be higher.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  As a female I am not 100% surprised. Except I thought it would be higher.
                  Kind of disturbing, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                    Kind of disturbing, isn't it?
                    I'm disturbed that I'm not surprised at all. This is why young girls who survive end up being old mean bitches who laugh at toddlers that fall down.

Comment

I'm disturbed that I'm not surprised at all. This is why young girls who survive end up being old mean bitches who laugh at toddlers that fall down.
                      I have two daughters, whom I love and care for very much. I can't afford the luxury of just writing this off as "business as usual." It makes me sick to know that some men are so pathetically, digustingly ill as to do something like this, and that women suffer the consequences.

Comment

The first (and so far only) person to spike my drink was my cousin's wife. She thought it was funny.

There needs to be better and more education that it is NOT funny, NOT acceptable and proper testing and sentencing. It's a horrible subculture.
                        www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

So remember we were like why you so non nonchalant Medusa about this? It can't be this prevalent.

In the news today from my neighboring coastal city Santa Monica:
                          lemme break this down.

Guy and gal having food at a restauraunt. Women nearby notice that when gal walked to bathroom, guy spiked her drink. So like yeah this date you are on, that stranger spiked your drink.

That's no stranger. That's a guy I WORK WITH WHO I CONSIDER MY BEST FRIEND.

not even gonna blink a god damned eyelash at this. THIS is the world women live in. Get beat and raped and abused usually by your dad, your brother, your husband, your best friend. At least the priests hit up the boys and finally leave (most) of us gals alone.

This is why we all have fangs gentlemen. I apologize to all the very good men. But I gotta bite to test if you are sour or not.

Comment

Trust no one,not even me I guess,but I would never do that,it would be stupid and not much fun to have sex with an unconscious person. Their are those fake "devices" to get the job done if you can't close the deal with a real live woman. Man some men give all the rest of us a freaking bad name...perhaps we should get him alone for a "Tuneup"

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

So remember we were like why you so non nonchalant Medusa about this? It can't be this prevalent.

In the news today from my neighboring coastal city Santa Monica:
                              lemme break this down.

Guy and gal having food at a restauraunt. Women nearby notice that when gal walked to bathroom, guy spiked her drink. So like yeah this date you are on, that stranger spiked your drink.

That's no stranger. That's a guy I WORK WITH WHO I CONSIDER MY BEST FRIEND.

not even gonna blink a god damned eyelash at this. THIS is the world women live in. Get beat and raped and abused usually by your dad, your brother, your husband, your best friend. At least the priests hit up the boys and finally leave (most) of us gals alone.

This is why we all have fangs gentlemen. I apologize to all the very good men. But I gotta bite to test if you are sour or not.
                              I saw that. It was horrendously disgusting.

I can't blame you for being down on men...

Sad, but this kind of news really doesn't help.

Comment

Working...
                              X