X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Measles outbreak linked to detention camp

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
    [/FONT]

If by kool aide dispenser you mean "facts" and not your conjecture and xenophobic propaganda then sure.
    Not conjecture at all can look out the front door and see it in living color. But hey go with your "Facts" I hear there is also a bridge in New York you can buy real cheap and the facts were created to support it.
    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
      Not conjecture at all can look out the front door and see it in living color. But hey go with your "Facts" I hear there is also a bridge in New York you can buy real cheap and the facts were created to support it.
      So your source is your front door? Interesting.

Comment

Most net job gains since the recession went to immigrants.

Decreases in illegal immigrant population positively affects wages, housing, and worker productivity.

Corporations love migrant workers because they can pay them less, and control them more, which directly affects all workers.
        Last edited by Denarius; 02 Jun 2016, 11:19.
        Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Wow, Brietbart.

That's a reliable source of news.

Comment

Yeah, almost as good as HuffPo.
            Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
              Yeah, almost as good as HuffPo.
              Glad we agree.

Comment

Glad we agree.
                Yeah, the eponymous Breitbart actually helped found the Huffington Post. Arianna Huffington was a conservative back in the day.

Comment

I myself would go with Cracked,or MAD...Or maybe the famed National inquirer...
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

So your source is your front door? Interesting.
                    Guess you weren't around when the means of getting on the net or operating your computer was known as a front door. It's out there, all out the front door and in living color. All that's changed in that regard as we don't use bulletin boards, AOL or such to step through it anymore. But it's still out the front door. guess I'm showing my age there.

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
                      Guess you weren't around when the means of getting on the net or operating your computer was known as a front door. It's out there, all out the front door and in living color. All that's changed in that regard as we don't use bulletin boards, AOL or such to step through it anymore. But it's still out the front door. guess I'm showing my age there.
                      Amazing. As I have only traveled extensively internationally and walked across the country I guess I have no idea what's out the front door.

Comment

The newspaper media(even as it is dieing out,paper press) is always after the dime over the need for news. Tv news is almost as bad,sneaking in "Reality style" stuff to fill their time. The reality shows are pure puff,and cheap to produce. I have read that now some channels are realizing they are losing viewers,and trying to get back to quality programming. Also the vast majority are finding other ways to feed their need for entertainment. In the past some papers were controlled by politics and business interests,and the news was slanted their way.

- - - Updated - - -

Do not get me started on internet history,I will bend your ear until you scream...ENOUGH already!!!!

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Just this year:
                          Chicken pox outbreak in New York.
                          Chicken pox outbreak in Michigan.
                          Chicken pox outbreak in San Diego.
                          Measles outbreak in Massachusetts due to European tourist.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

We have forgotten what happened with the Spanish flu that killed millions,and it only takes one mutation to do that all over again.

- - - Updated - - -

My Mother as a child lost her Mother to it,and she told me how bad it was....so many dieing there was a back log of bodies to bury..and no room in hospitals to help everyone.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Amazing. As I have only traveled extensively internationally and walked across the country I guess I have no idea what's out the front door.
                              Hm, maybe you went to the wrong places. Seriously though maybe in the areas you went to it was like your saying but where I was at it sure wasn't. Employment opportunities feel and jobs closed up as more and more migrants and such were pumped into the areas. Heck can still see the results and fall out of that when you look to the "Workers" sitting waiting for someone to come along with a job.

Not a lot of white collar work in those areas so its all manual labor type jobs for the most part. Sad part is at times going into some areas state side was like going into some areas in Europe and the Med region where the Roma lived. Wages sur-pressed poverty rampant as was unemployment. Profits were up for the corporations as they laid off so many and brought in migrants. Of course that definitely didn't aide in race relations between White, Black, Asian and Latino's.

Though on a less serious note I suppose it could explain all the Indian employee's you reached nearly any time you had an issue and had to ask specifically to speak to someone who spoke English as their primary language.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                              We have forgotten what happened with the Spanish flu that killed millions,and it only takes one mutation to do that all over again.

- - - Updated - - -

My Mother as a child lost her Mother to it,and she told me how bad it was....so many dieing there was a back log of bodies to bury..and no room in hospitals to help everyone.
                              My grandfather told me that his mother and father both were sick in bed with it at the same time. His mother recovered, his father didn't. To make matters worse for her she was pregnant during the whole episode. Definitely didn't take much for it to turn into a pandemic. One that targeted the whole population though I hear it took out a lot of healthy people faster.

Comment

Even something as benign as say the common cold could mutate into a killer virus. Change in environmental conditions may also cause the spread of mosquito born virus,like the now big concern Zika.

See here for how climate change effects things. Years back in California,when the budget got tight,they cut the funding for Mosquito abatement,the government office responsible draining swamps,and monitoring standing water that helped breed the insects.
                                Within a year there was a major issue with people getting sick from bites. it was the case in the gold rush days that many people died from yellow fever and valley fever carried by masquito's. People forget over time just why some things were implemented.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X