Your all time favorite movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your all time favorite movie?

Just a thread for you to tell the world(forum) your Favorite movie of all time,maybe also your Favorite Actor/Actoress.

My favorite Actor is Bogart..and actress is Whoopi Goldberg

- - - Updated - - -

Bring on the stars!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Fave Movie is Casablanca.

welcome to Ricks cafe Americain

MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: Your all time favorite movie?

There are so many movies that are my favorites. However, I have to go with the cartoon movie The Land Before Time. I used to watch it every other day when I was a little girl. I had all the sequels. I just loved it and still do.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

My favourite movie, the one I never tire of watching is Labrynth. 720x405-GettyImages-451093123.jpg

So many memorable characters. One of my favourites is the sleepy old wise man with an ostrich on his hat. His quotable quote: "the way forward is sometimes the way back."

Comment

I have a hard time narrowing the field. Favorite actors include Kevin Spacey, Morgan Freeman, Jack Nicholson, Sean Penn, Tom Hanks....actresses - Meryl Streep, Whoopi Goldberg, the late Brittany Murphy, Olympia Dukakis.

Movies - Jaws, The Shining, Star Trek IV, it really depends on the day.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I forgot Morgan,he is also one of my faves,and Tom Hanks..add for actress,Stana Katic,though it was rumored she was why Castle was canceled,I read it was Budget related,I think the stars wanted more money,and Management said NOOOO!!!!!

I loved that show and will miss it.
          Last edited by anunitu; 04 Jun 2016, 08:55.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The 7th Voyage of Sinbad

As a kidling, this was "state if the art" special effects.

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I remember a movie called "Dinosaurus" that I loved as a kid. I thought the effects were amazing - LOL We have come a long way to the era of Jurassic Park.

Last edited by Hawkfeathers; 04 Jun 2016, 09:41.
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

My favourite movie is Labyrinth I love it. I can never watch it too much... our first dance at our wedding was to 'as the world falls down'.

I can't pick a favourite actor/actress. There are so many I admire.
                You remind me of the babe
                What babe?
                The babe with the power
                What power?
                The Power of voodoo
                Who do?
                You do!
                Do what?
                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

My favourite actor has to be Gerard Depardieu. As Cyrano he was just incredible and it's a pity that his later work is nowhere near as good. Always watch him in french with the subtitles if you can - his voice is incredible!
                  Think Bill Nighy has phenomenal comic timing. And Mark Strong can act in just about anything (and often does.)
                  Favourite actress probably Diane Kruger - just amazed that she can act in so many different languages. And I love Maggie Smith and Judie Dench.
                  Oh, and Romain Duris... watch him in Moliere if you can. Or in 'The Beat that my heart skipped.' Sheer magic!
                  www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

I can't name my favorite actors because I can't choose those as for movies: Braveheart, Willow, Breakfast Club, Dances with Wolves, Robin Hood ( Kevin Costner), and Little Mermaid.
                    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Favorite movie? Likely a Star Wars film (which one varies on my mood) or Terminator 2 but it's a slim margin between them and a small host of movies that I really liked.

Actor/Actress? Don't have one, not going to change that.
                      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
                      X