This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess that I am my own worst enemy. No matter how hard I am trying, I STILL hate how I look. I had to try on 3 dresses yesterday before I found one small enough to fit. It is lovely, but it is for a 10-11 year old. I got jeans, both 11-12 years. Logic tells me I am tiny, so why do I cry when I see my reflection? Why do I think I am fat? I confess that I sometimes fantasise about pouring acid on my face so I haver an excuse for being ugly, and people can imagine I might have been pretty before my accident. I should know better at my age, but I sound like a freaking teenager. I confess that if I am this immature at 29, I'll probably never grow up.
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I'm so glad my friends look out for me when i'm not in my right mind... I danced at my birthday party, first time dancing outside of my car or room by myself, lol. But i apparently was dancing with a married coworker and feel all kinds of guilty now, even though we didn't do anything too bad, still feel bad about it.
      "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

I confess that being an artist is hard.

It's soul soul-destroying-ly difficult and I feel damn insulted being told that being an artist is a "soft option". Soft fucking option?! I think not! You try and promote your work! You try and convince people that you don't have to go to art school to be an artist! You try and spend 8 hours a day sitting with paints and turpentine and canvas always doubting whither you are good enough to be doing it at all!
        THEN tell me that it's a soft option.

Thank you. x
        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
          I confess that I am my own worst enemy. No matter how hard I am trying, I STILL hate how I look. I had to try on 3 dresses yesterday before I found one small enough to fit. It is lovely, but it is for a 10-11 year old. I got jeans, both 11-12 years. Logic tells me I am tiny, so why do I cry when I see my reflection? Why do I think I am fat? I confess that I sometimes fantasise about pouring acid on my face so I haver an excuse for being ugly, and people can imagine I might have been pretty before my accident. I should know better at my age, but I sound like a freaking teenager. I confess that if I am this immature at 29, I'll probably never grow up.
          There's nothing wrong with being "tiny" and your face is very pretty to look at so please don't do any Dali art type thing to it Jembru. I'm six foot tall and weigh in at about 230 LBS and sometimes it's a royal pain in the ass. I bang my head on hanging lamps and tree limbs(that might explain a few things about me) all the time. And growing up is highly over rated I hear and you can't make me wanna do it ether! :P

I confess that some days I get tired of putting up with my medical problems and contemplate an exit plan.
          Last edited by Monk; 01 May 2012, 20:21.
          Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

/agreed

I must confess that I keep falling back on an age old cliche. One that would have me find some hot (or, at least, luke warm) "chick" to just get 'lost in the moment' with. Maybe even for several days... or weeks. Months. Whatever.

To confess, even further, though? I don't think that could, or would, ever happen to a washed up, worthless Olde Pharte Trainee, like me, even if I were some billionaire, rock star or actor.

Is that a sign of cynicism? Realism? Or just wishful thinking?

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I confess I'm in love with my Hostess cherry pie.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess I am covered in glitter after my latest craft project. I've decided to excuse it as me turning into a were-Ke$ha.
                my etsy store
                My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                surrounded by plush, downy things,
                ill prepared, but willing,
                to descend."

Comment

I confess, my mid-life crisis seems to consist of me liking pop music videos. Bad pop music videos at that. Like Nicki Minaj.

I also think that if you took the orange off her, Snooki is sort of cute.
                  The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I confess I am really dumb sometimes. After freaking out over my 5lb weight gain, I went OTT on the running/working out last night and today. Then I marvelled at my rapid weight loss. How did I do it? I lost 3lb in 24 hours. How?

That would be the removal of the extremely heavy push up gel bra. ^^
                    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I confess that it's only the deathgrip I'm keeping on my sanity that's keeping me from falling apart at the seams. I know what I have to change in my life, but I'm so overwhelmed and I don't know where or how to start.
                      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I confess I haven't been feeling very Pagan-y at all lately, it really sucks I miss it
                        "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                        - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I confess that i have a slightly heavy Swedish Fish addiction >.>

Comment

I confess I love The Hunchback of Notre Dame! It's such an awesome, dark disney film! x
                            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess I am going to legally change my first and middle name. Just want to get some money stored away for any expenses.

Comment

I confess that while I tell my family I am okay - I want to scream and cry most of the time. I'm sick of being on freaking antibiotics, but I'm too afraid to deal with a knee replacement or amputation. And the more time goes on, the more the knee replacement isn't seeming to be a good plan of action. And I'm of all things more worried about stupid things - like how does an amputation affect the aura? And will I still be pretty to others?

Comment

Working...
                                X