X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    I refuse to have any single douche on my fb page. I picked them all. And they all are pretty nifty folks. You can just delete or actually stop seeing posts from certain people. It's all self regulated.
    I've actually had to block the statuses of some people on my friend's list. I just choose to not visit their pages, because I know I'll be enraged.

Comment

Just now, I unfollowed someone - not unFRIENDED, just now I won't see her posts anymore.
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I confess to it being really cold outside in Egypt today and my nipples hurt. I guess I should give up and go indoors???
        Love, Starlight and Magical Wishes from Felicity Fairy
        www.felicityfairyparties.co.uk

Comment

I confess that I skip school too much. I have no motivation at the moment, but I pass my exams even without attending classes... I'm pretty sick of studying.
          You remind me of the babe
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Oh gosh, yes with regards to skipping school I did that. I still received excellent marks, but to be honest no one has ever asked to see them. ...
            Love, Starlight and Magical Wishes from Felicity Fairy
            www.felicityfairyparties.co.uk

Comment

I like when I take a 'skip life' day off.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Even JP doesn't know this yet, but I sometimes dress up as a school girl when I'm home alone! In fact, someone knocked on the door earlier while I was in my uniform so I couldn't answer. It was then that I thought 'yeah.. this isn't normal behaviour for a 32 year old is it?'

Now let me explain..

So, as I keep on mentioning (I swear I have more dimensions to my personality, honest I do), I am studying Japanese from government issued textbooks for classroom use in Japan. These books frequently ask you to make a speech or present your ideas to the class. You also have to read passages out loud, paying attention to how you emphasise certain parts to convey emotion. I don't have classmates or a teacher (although I often type my essays or speeches on lang-8 to get feedback from native speakers), so instead, I video myself doing these activities so I can play them back and assess how I did. For kicks and giggles, I thought it would be fun to dress up in a school uniform to do this.

So yeah... I have some weird habits when I'm home alone. Tee hee.
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I confess I don't understand the Bruce Jenner thing. I mean, does wearing a dress make you a woman? When I was little I used to dress up in my mother's heels & pearls, AND my father's suit jackets & briefcase. I always knew that if I had to choose between being home all day dusting & cooking, or going to an office and having those other things done for me, I wanted the office job. (I ended up doing both, which is another story.) This does NOT make me a man. Now I admit, it's MUCH easier for a woman to wear jeans, shun makeup, etc., and be accepted, than for a man to wear nail polish & dresses! But is that what it's all about? That was the impression the interview left me with. I don't get it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                    I confess I don't understand the Bruce Jenner thing. I mean, does wearing a dress make you a woman? When I was little I used to dress up in my mother's heels & pearls, AND my father's suit jackets & briefcase. I always knew that if I had to choose between being home all day dusting & cooking, or going to an office and having those other things done for me, I wanted the office job. (I ended up doing both, which is another story.) This does NOT make me a man. Now I admit, it's MUCH easier for a woman to wear jeans, shun makeup, etc., and be accepted, than for a man to wear nail polish & dresses! But is that what it's all about? That was the impression the interview left me with. I don't get it.
                    I figure he wants to be a Kartrashian and then he might actually be the head of something......
                    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Well,he was already famous,and actually famous for really doing something,so he doesn't need to be a Kartrashian when he really had talent already(I seem to be rambling,must be the OLD talking)
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

He was a star Olympian when I was in college. I never had a little crush on him, though, like I had on Mark Spitz & Jean Claude Killy. My "old" is showing too LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                          Well,he was already famous,and actually famous for really doing something,so he doesn't need to be a Kartrashian when he really had talent already(I seem to be rambling,must be the OLD talking)
                          I agree though it seemed like I heard him referred more to as Kris Jenner's husband than as the Olympian gold medal winner. Almost as if he was a trophy husband I suppose.
                          I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

I went to the optometrist today to get my peripheral vision checked. I have a feeling I didn't do so well. Half way through on the left eye there was a lot of 'no clicks' (you click each time you see a little dot. I was like 'is this thing on?'. I felt this way last time and she said it was slight showings of Glaucoma. But I feel I'm really starting to lose a bit on the eyesight. Not like OMG I'M BLIND. But I do know that it's a possibility for me down the line. The last time I saw the doc she said I had the very beginnings of the disease. And she wanted to give me eye drops to help stave it off. So I guess now I just wait to get an appointment to get the results.

Sigh.
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I was diagnosed with glaucoma at age 34 - already had some vision loss. Good luck - hope the drops work for you, if that's what they give you.
                              sigpic

Comment

I confess my legs hurt from yesterday's exercise. But I'm not going to quit. Hihihiiii
                                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X