This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juniper View Post

She didn't. That's Elle Bishop I was referring to. A newer character they introduced 3 (?) seasons ago.
    Oh God I am way out
    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
    Seen the desert and the birds
    You cut your hair short
    Like a shush to an insult
    The world had been yelling
    Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Re: Confessions

I confess that I am taking a hiatus from my adf group because they are all now poly and dating each other and its just weird. The overly being nice. Its just weird
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I haven't been feeling very well as of late. I've been like a month off all my meds and I pretty much feel like poop. Last few days I've taken off from work. I've been having high blood pressure symptoms and my heart just doesn't feel great. No, I'm pretty sure it's not a heart attack. But the blood pressure affects the heart. Thankfully I see the doc tomorrow finally. I hope she can give me meds for like a month until she gets blood results. I can't imagine going another month on no meds. So I'm taking my old prescription list to her in hopes that helps speeds things along.

Also my co-workers are amazing. They'v been scrambling to figure out who is covering my shift tonight. I owe everyone some really awesome treats when I get back to work!
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Hope everything's ok - how high is your bp?
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
            Hope everything's ok - how high is your bp?
            I dunno. But I have the slight headache and the drowsy feeling. Not tilting over yet. But I know when I'm not feeling my best.

Comment

I don't know why...masochistic audiophile I presume.

I'm downloading IT. Because I like to go towards the things I fear. I imagine I'll be immersed for a month or so!

Comment

If you mean the Steven King guy
                Here.

I myself could not watch the movie,let alone read or listen to the book.
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  I don't know why...masochistic audiophile I presume.

I'm downloading IT. Because I like to go towards the things I fear. I imagine I'll be immersed for a month or so!
                  IT was odd. I skimmed the book and caught some of the movie but I've never felt a need to actually go through either completely. If you've seen the movie then there are at least two (I'm pretty sure it'll be two) significant alterations with the audiobook. One is a character that I don't think the movie had and the other is a scene that for very obvious reasons was cut from the movie.
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I just discovered i wore my undies inside out for a whole day.

RIP

You cut your hair short
                    Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                      I just discovered i wore my undies inside out for a whole day.
                      Well, the outside is the same material as the inside, so...
                      I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
                      Tribe of my Tribe
                      Clan of my Clan
                      Kin of my Kin
                      Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                      And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                        lol, not for women's undies. We have an extra liner in the crotch area.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post

Yeah it didn't really make a difference. But Duce is right, we get extra material.

RIP

You cut your hair short
                          Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Yeah but the gusset is both the same material (outside) and a softer material (inside), many times a cotton. Serves to keep the area dry and ventilated. Oh the things bored sailors talked about and read about when we're at sea and the nights are long and waiting for dawn to arrive on a mid-watch.
                            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

You old freaking salt....so salty stories.....
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                                You old freaking salt....so salty stories.....
                                Oh I could do the Bar Girl and Peso change stories or the quarters or smiles stories from the PI but those wouldn't be appropriate for here he he eh eh Got to keep it clean so it's down to women's panties he he he

- - - Updated - - -

Besides because of the gusset they got two days of wear where men got four days of wear supposedly that was part of the debate. Change of material constituted a new pair.
                                Last edited by monsno_leedra; 09 Apr 2017, 09:05.
                                I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Working...
                                X