This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

i confess i REALLY dont want to clean today...
    "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=182.msg3981#msg3981 date=1287350690]
      I confess that this board is going to remain PG-13.

I confess that we will not be implementing the adult section as of yet.

I confess this is because we do not want to settle in too much to this software or create too much for us to figure out how to move.

I confess that this is part of our overall diabolical plan as we are still looking for better forum software.

I confess that I think many people are forgetting that this is a temporary, interim solution to the forum crash.
      [/quote]

All I have to say to that is "Poop."

I confess that I am going to post something in very nearly every new thread on this board in an effort to forget that my lovely Englishman is currently at the airport leaving me. (and to get my post count up.) No spammie, I promise.

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess that we have no food money for the remainder of the month...but a decently stocked little pantry, and some WIC vouchers, so we will survive.
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I confess I spent the rest of my food money on a skirt from primark.. cuppa soups and noodles for the rest of the week

Comment

I confess that I really don't want to go to my appointment for financial help, all because I don't want to be told how hopeless my situation is. Blah.
            The Past is our Cradle, not our Prison; there is Danger as well as Appeal in its Glamour. The Past is for Inspiration, not Immitation; Continuation, not Repetition.

Its a long way back to Eden, dear. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Comment

[quote author=Corvus link=topic=182.msg3708#msg3708 date=1287294116]
              I confess my social life died a long time ago and is now decomposeing in a deep and well deserved grave -_- I'm such a dork +_+ well maybe my social life will be reincarnated.....I hope dimmly
              [/quote]
              My social life died when my friend moved to Maine.

I confess that I'm becoming a hermit and I don't much care.
              I confess that I hate living with my mother, but I have no money to move out.
              I confess that I'm letting my response to my mother control how I live my life.
              I confess.....that I have a lot more to confess :-\

Comment

I confess that I miss you.

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess that I still haven't entirely stopped my insomnia. Was awake until 7am reading in my bed when I finally fell asleep :sleepy:. This would be no problem if I didn't have to do so much this week...
                  And now I will express a quote in mime...

Comment

I confess that I had a really rough time last night while Fiddly was at his second job. The kids were just going crazy, and I had a ton of stuff I had to do.

I confess that when my daughter waited too long, and had an accident, I was very mean and shaming about it...told her that if she couldn't be a big girl, then she'd smell like pee and no one would want to play with her. I made her cry. I'm not proud of myself right now. I apologized and talked to her about it this morning, but still...I screwed up, and it had an impact on her.

I confess that I don't want to be like my own mom, and it scares me to see that when I hit the end of my rope.
                    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I confess I wish I wasn't always so damned honest.
                      And I confess no matter what, I won't change that about myself.
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess, My boss maybe didn't deserve being called ignorant *facepalm*
                        "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                        - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I confess.. I love netflix !!!
                          sigpic

Comment

[quote author=LiadanWillows link=topic=182.msg5065#msg5065 date=1287539104]
                            I confess.. I love netflix !!!
                            [/quote]
                            I confess I agree! I confess I probably use my xbox360 more for netflix than I do for gaming!
                            "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

[quote author=Dufonce link=topic=182.msg5105#msg5105 date=1287542495]
                              I confess I agree! I confess I probably use my xbox360 more for netflix than I do for gaming!
                              [/quote]

we use our ps3. but my boyfriend plays COD so much i wish i had more netflix time!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I confess I still don't have a clue what I'm gonna do next year.
                                I confess that the idea about applying for an architectect studies facinates me though.. (it was my dream career when I was 10...)
                                I confess I feel like I've spent four years basically for nothing... (studying journalism.. and I just cannot see myself doing that for living..)

Comment

Working...
                                X