• Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess, I did wake up at like 5am this morning XD I love Christmas
    "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
    - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

[quote author=Amelia-Mary link=topic=182.msg24783#msg24783 date=1293274984]
      I confess, I did wake up at like 5am this morning XD
      [/quote]

Me too, but it was due to a cat pouncing on my head. > My mom has a kitten who likes to cuddle, but needs you awake, apparently, to do so...

*grumble*

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=Almost_lost link=topic=182.msg24526#msg24526 date=1293158609]
        I confess that because he doesn't like my nose piercing, i want to take it out. I'm not going to but he thinks i looked better before. Damn it.
        [/quote]

Dark didn't want me to get mine, but now he loves it. He'll get used to it!

I confess I just ate orange juice cake for breakfast.

Comment

I confess I went out drinking last night and was not able to find any kind of mischief to get into.
          Sleep, my friend, and you will see
          That dream is my reality

Comment

I confess I am probably going to do something incredibly stupid tonight.

Comment

I confess I could really do with several servings of strong liquor tonight.

Comment

I confess that the new Doctor Who Christmas Special is making me cry.

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess that even with this holiday season, with payday being 9 days away, I still have almost $400 in the bank ... Gotta buy something for my truck ... Gotta ... Haveta ... NAPA and Autozone here I come ... Need new tree air fresheners ... Mud tires ... Stacks (it's a diesel) ... 4 more driving lights ... Camo paint job ... Yes ... That's it ...
                  I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I confess that I am not feeling 100%.
                    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I confess the first thing I did when I woke up was get on PF I haven't been on here in awhile cus I have had the flu and barely able to sit up. Now I am feeling better and I missed you guys!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Bjorn link=topic=182.msg25005#msg25005 date=1293423336]
                        I confess that I am not feeling 100%.
                        [/quote]

I confess I am not feeling 100% either
                        http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Most people don't know this, but I'm straight with lesbian tendencies. Even though I am married (fortunately my husband does know about this) I still find a woman's body highly attractive.
                          Now I'm rising from the ashes,
                          Finding my wings and all that I needed.

Comment

I confess that I've never had so much fun getting my ass kicked. Of course the last time that happened I got my face smashed into a brick wall.
                            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I confess that I did the bad friend thing and videotapped one of my best friends when she was wasted last night. It was awesome.

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess I'm afraid to go to the doctors tomorrow.
                                It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Working...
                                X