X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
    I confess I wished I had a Death Note.
    I confess I wish I had a Death Note and not feel guilty after using it...*evil laugh*

Comment

Yey, more Death Note people! My confession regarding Death Note: my lab book is black and the same size as Death Note. Guess what I wrote in the cover.... In the next day, there were some people that couldn't look me in the eyes....
      "I was born from a Spark and Fire I became"

Comment

I confess I HAVE a death note. What? I'm not saying it works, just that it's got a fair few names in. I also confess that as unpopular an opinion as this is, I way prefer the live action of Death Note. I saw the anime in Germany and lost interest after L died.
        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I confess I look rather askance at people wearing brown sportsjackets & carry little black books.
          The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I confess that my initial response to receiving a death note and knowing what it is involves burning the damn thing. Artifact derived superpowers have a tendency to involve migraines and that one doesn't offer a power I find sufficiently useful.
            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I confess that I have absolutely no idea what a death note is. :what: I'm not quite sure I want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                I saw the anime in Germany and lost interest after L died.
                I'm so glad I'm not the only one.

Comment

I confess that I haven't read any of the confessions in this thread.

I confess that I am VERY tired of being sick.

I confess that my shin and my wrist REALLY hurt, despite what I tell anyone that knows me in person.

I also confess that there are more than a couple of the women that were members of PF when I was last active, that I was very attracted to: I mean VERY
                  Last edited by ThorsSon; 31 Jan 2013, 20:21.
                  "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

I confess I have a party addiction. Since I found my talent of throwing AMAZING parties... including being in charge of bartending and atmosphere (music and lighting and the such)... I wish I could afford to have one every saturday lol.
                    "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

I must confess that, seeing my old friend ThorsSon posting, here, I am deeply interested to know V's reaction.

And why does "squeal with delight" come to mind?

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                        I must confess that, seeing my old friend ThorsSon posting, here, I am deeply interested to know V's reaction.

And why does "squeal with delight" come to mind?
                        I did not 'squeal with delight'. Hmph.

But I was very, VERY surprised. And then pleased.

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess the bags I made for my store aren't up to my snuff. I feel stupid for even thinking I could make these well. Maybe I should just give them away as freebies or something...
                          my etsy store
                          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                          surrounded by plush, downy things,
                          ill prepared, but willing,
                          to descend."

Comment

I confess, I felt alot better after my mom slipped me a xanax yesterday. I did not realise my nerves were quite that frayed. She probably should not have let me drive though... I almost killed a bunch of people, and I drove like I was stoned.
                            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                              I did not 'squeal with delight'. Hmph.

But I was very, VERY surprised. And then pleased.

Well, damn. Now, I'm disappointed.

I confess that I'm far more melodramatic than is generally considered 'sane'. Exaggeration, in a FUN way, is still exaggeration and still considered taboo. Which I find depressing.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

You didn't squeal with delight?

thats it, I'm leaving.
                                "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Working...
                                X