This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Iam liking that gif or what ever they call them now..
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Me too, that is an amazing emergency hug!

Comment

I couldn't find the appropriate non sentimental hug. I figured this would be me. I'm in! hug! I'm out!
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

So everyone knows I'm in love with reddit and my sub forums I visit. I like to actually contribute good content etc. Not that I care about karma points. Because you all know I live for those negative points! I gotta keep my evil rep up.

So I can make like long in depth very considerate replies and everyone just skips over me. Or I tell the truth and I get yelled at and downvoted to oblivion.

Last night I made a throw away comment right before bed. I was looking at my Wolverine subreddit (YES! I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE!)
          And I got 30 point for posting on how it's correctly cannon that Wolverine would be circumscribed. Based on the start of his healing factor, his Protestant family and how they were wealthy.

Useless fan girl knowledge FTW :lol:

Comment

People ought to learn how to do their own research and legwork when it comes to complex concepts and putting them into practice. They shouldn't ask people for all that information for free after the knowledgeable person spent years studying, researching, hunting down information, cross-referencing, and applying that knowledge; and they shouldn't be surprised when that request results in looks of "are you kidding?"

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
              People ought to learn how to do their own research and legwork when it comes to complex concepts and putting them into practice. They shouldn't ask people for all that information for free after the knowledgeable person spent years studying, researching, hunting down information, cross-referencing, and applying that knowledge; and they shouldn't be surprised when that request results in looks of "are you kidding?"
              You just described modern paganism in many ways. Then get upset or offended when you tell them to seek it out for themselves or do a little leg work. Then you get slammed with the "You need to share" or information should be available to anyone who seeks it.
              I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                I think I was subconsciously putting this in the unpopular opinions thread, but my waking consciousness isn't entirely in sync with the rest of me right now. Oh well, it's out of my system. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  So everyone knows I'm in love with reddit and my sub forums I visit. I like to actually contribute good content etc. Not that I care about karma points. Because you all know I live for those negative points! I gotta keep my evil rep up.

So I can make like long in depth very considerate replies and everyone just skips over me. Or I tell the truth and I get yelled at and downvoted to oblivion.

Last night I made a throw away comment right before bed. I was looking at my Wolverine subreddit (YES! I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE!)
                  And I got 30 point for posting on how it's correctly cannon that Wolverine would be circumscribed. Based on the start of his healing factor, his Protestant family and how they were wealthy.

Useless fan girl knowledge FTW :lol:
                  Waitaminute.... huh?

Did you mean "circumcised"?

If so, I'm still not sure what you are saying...
                  "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Lol. In my haste I wrote circumscribed and no one caught it.

See people ask all the time if Wolverine can heal himself he must be uncut because the foreskin just grows back. But most mutations don't occur until there is a traumatic situation. And usually it hits during puberty. (this is X-men cannon)Anyways. Wolverine was very sick as a child. A boy always in bed and a mamma's boy if you can believe it. I'm assuming his body was fighting on the coming mutation. Then he kills his father (step come to find out later) and turns all clawy. His family are wealthy Protestants from Canada. So they more than likely had him cut and baptized (even though his religious affiliation is sorta hedgey). So he's cut.

Fun fact. He once was trapped under ice and ate his arm over and over. He's also been a zombie for a few minutes while the virus ran through his system. He's also shot himself in the head to clear a memory block being put on him by some trailer trash ho in Vegas.

I should take myself to bed now.

Comment

My deodorant isn't vegan. It's the only one I've ever found (and I've tried lots, including making my own) that doesn't burn and dry out my sensitive skin -and actually works - and the generally accepted definition of veganism includes 'where practical and possible', but I feel terribly guilty.

Comment

I watched a documentary called "I Hate Christian Laettner" and now have a mad she-boner for this villainous Duke power-forward that's about 25 years too late. But he's still super hot.
                        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Hubby got hit on today by Navy girl. She asked him out, and when he said "Sorry, I'm flattered, but I'm married," she asked if he was happily married.

I confess that this made me laugh.
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

I crammed a 2 month project into 15 hours. My head hurts, but it's over with and now I can start taking care of a couple other (smaller) projects. But not today. Or tomorrow probably. ... Maybe I'll just take the week off projects until my head stops being mush.

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                              Hubby got hit on today by Navy girl. She asked him out, and when he said "Sorry, I'm flattered, but I'm married," she asked if he was happily married.

I confess that this made me laugh.
                              I would love to see this girl say it in front of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                                I would love to see this girl say it in front of you.

Lol...pretty much what made me laugh when the hubby told me about it.

Actually, I asked him if he turned it into a sob story and got a free meal out of it.

I'm so not threatened by some little girl that thinks my hubby is cute.
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X