X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

[quote author=Corvus link=topic=182.msg3934#msg3934 date=1287344144]
    Create one or confess here were all suposed to act mature and this is the place to get rid of guilt.
    [/quote]

Various mods might frown. The adult confessions thread was free-wheeling because it was access controlled to prevent easy access by children. Replicating those security features would require an admin or mod.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

you could try confessing in a code younger more innocent minds wouldnt understand? haha

Comment

I see your point didn't quite think that one thru....my bad
        Circe

Comment

[quote author=Sin link=topic=182.msg3967#msg3967 date=1287347405]
          you could try confessing in a code younger more innocent minds wouldnt understand? haha
          [/quote]

I confess that I should not respond to the word code by setting something like this

aorutnrcs ruewtcao esyaoogd yuoneuee

up. I also confess that I probably shouldn't remember how to create the above cypher in 5 minutes or less.
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

[quote author=MaskedOne link=topic=182.msg3965#msg3965 date=1287347202]
            Various mods might frown. The adult confessions thread was free-wheeling because it was access controlled to prevent easy access by children. Replicating those security features would require an admin or mod.
            [/quote]

I confess that this board is going to remain PG-13.

I confess that we will not be implementing the adult section as of yet.

I confess this is because we do not want to settle in too much to this software or create too much for us to figure out how to move.

I confess that this is part of our overall diabolical plan as we are still looking for better forum software.

I confess that I think many people are forgetting that this is a temporary, interim solution to the forum crash.
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

I confess I have no motivation for this college crap anymore at how pointless all this overanalytical bullshit I've been forced to swallow is. and I confess I want to give people a taste of what a real lesson in "patriarchy" is so that their high-class, pampered, whiny-arse white girl opinions can take a nice drink of STFU. And gods do I just want to smack one prof right in his smug, hipster arsehat, arrogant face.

And I confess that I just want to disbelieve everything I've ever seen and heard relating to the supernatural, to put on an athiest cap and just deny it all to the point of making myself spiritually dead....but I can't, because I know better, because I have seen it, touched it, felt in the core of my soul, feel it touch me in my most private depths of my soul....and I am terrified beyond all capacity for rational thought, because it doesn't do anything but just make me a victim of opportunity of the twisted entities that are lurking out there. So I can never reach for the security blanket of believing in nothing bigger than my own ego....and it drives me up the wall sometimes.

"Paganism is wholesome because it faces the facts of life.

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=182.msg3864#msg3864 date=1287331988]
                Wait...huh?

The book was written by a psychologist in the 90's, trying to wake people up about many of the issues faced by teenage girls in modern society. It was very intense and heavy--sexual abuse, eating disorders, depression and suicide....

A romance? Really?
                [/quote]
                The girl falls in love with some stalker boyfriend. She gets abused. She leaves him. He threatens to kill her in a coffee shop. She stands up for herself. The end.

It's Lifetime. :P
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=182.msg4099#msg4099 date=1287376022]
                  The girl falls in love with some stalker boyfriend. She gets abused. She leaves him. He threatens to kill her in a coffee shop. She stands up for herself. The end.

It's Lifetime. :P
                  [/quote]

Fiddly was reading over my shoulder and said, "Other then the coffee shop, that sounds like a synopsis of Twilight to me".
                  Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Tom Hardy (my Inception baby daddy) is going to be in the new Batman 3 movie. Oh lawdy. Prays to the Movie Gods he plays a bad guy.

*tinkles
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess that im nervous as fuck about my tattoo later.. esecially considering I'm probably going it alone :-\

Comment

I confess I am way too lazy to cook tonight. I said I can't do it cause of my back pain, but the truth is the pain is not this bad, I'm just making excuses :-[
                        When everybody is thinking the same, nobody is thinking enough!

Comment

I confess that I am nowhere NEAR ready for this exam. :-[
                          Remember I came for you and will come for you always
                          Forget the names because names lie, but remember us
                          Because when you look at me I remember myself
                          Remember me because I will never forget you ♥

Comment

Do you need help studieing vyxxin? Btw I think I passed my test I confess I never study which usually ends badly. I also confess I've been putting off purifieing. My house even though it really needs it.
                            Circe

Comment

^ Congrats on passing your test! hopefully I'm that lucky. lol I'm just trying to keep all of the info I'm memorizing straight.....and it is not working out so well. Lol.

I confess that, since I have been preparing for said exam, I have completely neglected the budget that is due tomorrow. *sigh*
                              Remember I came for you and will come for you always
                              Forget the names because names lie, but remember us
                              Because when you look at me I remember myself
                              Remember me because I will never forget you ♥

Comment

Just can't win can you? When prepareing for a test I ask Athena for help to remember.do so as you will.I confess I'm watching the news and wondering how glass gets in veggetables?
                                Circe

Comment

Working...
                                X