This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confessions

Post your confessions in this thread. Share with us all your darkest (and all other kind of) secrets.
    [4:82]

Re: Confessions

Oooooo

I'm starting to realize that I'm kind of pretty spoiled. Like not obviously, horrible spoiled. I don't go on crazy shopping sprees with my Canadian credit card (which my parents pay for) and blame everything that happens to me on other people or anything like that. But I do sponge off my parents (since I've been back at school at least) and they buy me a LOT of stuff. I'm starting to think that it's time I really start being a grown up now (since I'm 26) and get more serious about looking for a part time job, at least so that I can save up and pay more of my own way when I'm getting myself set up after I'm done school, and have an emergency fund so that I can pay for unexpected bills myself, and all that jazz.

It was really helpful to actually say that.

Comment

i confess i dont want to live with my parents anymore. After weekend away in a city i woould love to live in, i cannot stand being back. Ive been back for approximately 2hrs.

Comment

I confess that library science is calling my name, even though I want to go and do anthropology grad work, write ethnographies like Margot Adler did and just be that guy in the department who is more than likely to turn a disorderly student into some sort of amphibian. Preferably another toad so that the one toad that lives by my house has a friend. Ack, why must I be so confused over what I want to do with my life?!
        "Paganism is wholesome because it faces the facts of life.

Comment

I confess Leiv Sheirber's Victor Creed is starting to be more appealing to me.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I've decided that I want to use my marketing skills post grad for non-profit organizations, but only as a volunteer gig. As much as I've always wanted to change the world from the "inside," I think that I just love money too much to do it as a career. Money and fashion.

Comment

I confess I told someone what they wanted to hear today.

Comment

I confess I'm addicted to The Glitch Mob. Must...find...more...songs!
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

im addicted to knowledge and power... =oP
                  "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

I confess that I am bisexual,not that I care what you think :P
                    Circe

Comment

I confess .... I am odd >.=.>
                      -=Ex Ignorantia Ad Sapientiam; E Luce Ad Tenebras=-

My art and writing http://khaotyk-artwerx.tk/
                      (whole site is marked adult, the adult and gore sections are in their own section so you can opt not to view them, adult and/or gore stories are marked with an *)

Comment

[quote author=Corvus link=topic=182.msg1327#msg1327 date=1286841372]
                        I confess that I am bisexual,not that I care what you think :P
                        [/quote]

I confess that your picture is hot. :-[

Mostly art.

Comment

i confess that i am afraid to be a parent. even though it is what i have always wanted for myself. i am afraid that i will snap and beat my kids because i cant deal with them. im sure this fear comes from how i was raised. but im coming to the conclusion that even though i would love to be a mom, i shouldnt be.
                          sigpic

Comment

I confess that I've forgotten how to thread a sewing machine.
                            my etsy store
                            My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                            surrounded by plush, downy things,
                            ill prepared, but willing,
                            to descend."

Comment

I confess that I actually LOVE Adam Lambert's CD For Your Entertainment :-X
                              ~Earth My Body~Water My Blood~Air My Breath~Fire My Spirit~

Comment

Working...
                              X