Thread: Confessions

May 2013
    Religion
    Shamanic Practitioner & Green / Hedge Witch with Hellenic leanings
    Phrase
    Can't never did nothing till it tried!

Re: Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by anunitu View Post
    .. I worry duce,that someone will drop a house on your forklift...and your little dog too.
    Doesn't that infer that Duce has a meaner and uglier sister who lives in the east somewhere? Though the story also at times infer's she might have goody two shoes sister(s) that live in the North and South.
    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

Sometimes I want to through my brother-in-law's crap about my choosing a different religion in his face. I'm not a bad person just because I feel right in a different religion and I certainly am not judgmental. Wasn't Jesus all about not judging people? Or am I thinking wrong?
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

The Diary of an Egyptian Witch | Reading is Love | I Love My Books

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

I never passed gas in my whole entire life.

lady sings the blues DanieMarie's Avatar
    Oct 2009
    Religion
    Solitary Pagan

Bumping this thread, because it's good and I miss it!

Confession: I love sappy schlock. There's a genre in Germany called "Heimatfilm"...it's basically super sappy movies set in the Alps, the Black Forest, Lüneburger Heide or more recently, Saxony. They're always sappy stories that play out in the countryside, involving family drama, relationships, both, or more. They're awful...they're badly written and poorly produced. I love them though. My husband will always turn them off, but I secretly watch them later....

I also love Hallmark channel schlock from the US. We get it on Netflix here. There's this Canadiana show called "When Calls The Heart" that I ADORE. It's so unrealistic, but at the same time, not. My grandma was a teacher in a one-room schoolhouse in BC, and she grew up in Alberta. Even if it's totally ridiculous, it feels a little bit like her stories. And then there's all of those Christmas movies they make. I know they're terrible...like really, really bad. But I love them. Not ironically, I just like them.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

good to see you back on
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Trust lost,is trust never regained.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

Dec 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan/Stregheria

The Hallmark channel movies are cute! I kinda like them (in small doses) myself.

Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

lady sings the blues DanieMarie's Avatar
    Oct 2009
    Religion
    Solitary Pagan

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
    The Hallmark channel movies are cute! I kinda like them (in small doses) myself.
    Glad I'm not alone haha.

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

I'm a history buff who can't help buying books when I go to the store. Today I went to Barnes and Noble and bought two about the Gulag. Proves I'm crazy about history.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

The Diary of an Egyptian Witch | Reading is Love | I Love My Books