This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess I don't want to do my job anymore. I want a new one. I don't want to be doing this one. I want a job related to art! Fuck this...
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess I am SOOOO freaking excited to find out this site isn't blocked at work!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I confess I feel like crap and I am exhasted both mentally and physically.
        Circe

Comment

I don't want to go to work! I don't I don't I don't!
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

I confess I have insomnia....obviously. But I wish I didn't.
            It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
            -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

I confess that tonight made things worse.
              "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=182.msg17984#msg17984 date=1290934596]
                I confess that tonight made things worse.
                [/quote]

I confess this ^ makes me sad
                sigpic

Comment

I confess that Juno is one of my favorite movies and I've been known to cry at the end. I miss my best friend.

Comment

I confess that I had the strongest urge to make a hammock on the balcony. In the 27 degree weather. I think it feels good. Don't judge me.
                    It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                    -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

I confess, I slacked off on the exercise and raw diet over the weekend. Time to get back on track.

Comment

I confess I am so content where I am right now in my life, but a few things would make it better! I would like to get back to the gym, cause I was doing well and now I am sort of stagnant. I would like to be getting more commissions art wise, although what the fuck am I complaining about cause I got one today!!! And I would like to have the hut transfer finished because I want to start using my studio space at home soon! x

Comment

I confess my last week was so busy that I didn't even have time for reading forum....

Comment

I confess that I should be doing homework right now...

...but I also confess that I only have 4 projects left to do!!

ETA...that, of course, those four projects are HUGE...nor do they include actually *studying* for my finals next week
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

I confess, despite the bad reviews, I am enjoying Sex and the City 2.
                              I also confess Carrie Bradshaw is not a likeable character
                              http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

[quote author=shadow1982 link=topic=182.msg18391#msg18391 date=1291063513]
                                I confess, despite the bad reviews, I am enjoying Sex and the City 2.
                                I also confess Carrie Bradshaw is not a likeable character
                                [/quote]

Agreed. I used to really like her when I was younger but now I watch SATC and think "ouch."

I confess that despite the fact that I'm not a clubber, I'm considering going to an apocalypse themed party at a club in a bunker on Thursday after the networking event I'm going to. I probably wont go, but part of me really wants to.

Comment

Working...
                                X