• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess that I just fell asleep on my desk at work :-\

Comment

I confess I've done quite much "windowshopping" in the internet today and yesterday.. but for a new appartment with one or two bedrooms, livingroom and kitchen (and sauna!), even though we are not *really* planning moving in together with my bf. But daydreaming is fun..

I also confess that I'm kinda afraid of the time when we'll really move in together because I've gotten really spoiled in my new appartment because it's build this year and therefore is new, good and well-equiped. How am I supposed to move to some older and crappier after this?

Comment

[quote author=pihlaja link=topic=182.msg14630#msg14630 date=1290098789]
        I confess I've done quite much "windowshopping" in the internet today and yesterday.. but for a new appartment with one or two bedrooms, livingroom and kitchen (and sauna!), even though we are not *really* planning moving in together with my bf. But daydreaming is fun..

I also confess that I'm kinda afraid of the time when we'll really move in together because I've gotten really spoiled in my new appartment because it's build this year and therefore is new, good and well-equiped. How am I supposed to move to some older and crappier after this?
        [/quote]

I feel sorta the same way - how am I expected to get used to living with someone else after I've lived by myself for so long? I like having a WHOLE apartment to myself. We'd have to get a massive house, just so I could have enough space to myself.

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=182.msg14631#msg14631 date=1290098952]
          I feel sorta the same way - how am I expected to get used to living with someone else after I've lived by myself for so long? I like having a WHOLE apartment to myself. We'd have to get a massive house, just so I could have enough space to myself.
          [/quote]

Well, that's another problem here too... I've lived alone for.. umm.. three years. Though.. on the other hand we live 100 metres (!!!!) away from each other now so in practise we spent almost all of our "unscheduled" time together and sleep in the same place 5-6 nights a week. So it wouldn't be that big difference. On the other hand it would be because I'm very strict about how some things should be done so I would need to learn to take it easier or him to learn to do things "my way" or me to do everything. xD It's also quite impossible to try to imagine we trying to fit things from two appartments into one..

Comment

i confess i saw the queen today

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=182.msg14631#msg14631 date=1290098952]
              [/quote]

This is a big fear for me too when it comes to that. I've been on my own for years. I have a really big place, but I'm huge on my space and I take up an ENTIRE wall of closet space for my clothes...how am I supposed to fit someone else's stuff into that?

And I've been on my own for 6 years (with only a one year break with roomies when I first moved to Berlin).

As for who moves, there's no question on that. I own my place and it's very large and luxurious for a Berlin apartment. So they have to be the mover, as most people rent and I'm not leaving my condo that I own for some rental place!

Comment

[quote author=Almost_lost link=topic=182.msg14642#msg14642 date=1290101056]
                i confess i saw the queen today
                [/quote]

JEALOUS!

Comment

I confess that I am really enjoying the "hot guys thread"
                  What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

[quote author=pihlaja link=topic=182.msg14614#msg14614 date=1290097020]
                    I confess I almost posted this pic to the sexy ladies thread inspired and encouraged by FantasyWitch and Sin posting their own pics. But then I realised how the pic would look without the context; it's my deviantart id and it's titled Arrogance. xD
                    [/quote]

Oh my... I'm tempted to post it if you don't. :-)

Wow
                    "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=182.msg14615#msg14615 date=1290097180]
                      That's a fantastic picture, though!

I confess I'm not going to post a picture of myself to that thread because I don't feel I compare to the rest of you.
                      [/quote]

Oh come on.
                      You are one of sexiest women on the forum, and you know it.
                      "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

I confess, I find it irritating that people keep replying to the tipping thing here after I split it off. Pay attention people!!!!

*splits the rest*
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

[quote author=Juniper link=topic=182.msg14733#msg14733 date=1290115437]
                          I confess, I find it irritating that people keep replying to the tipping thing here after I split it off. Pay attention people!!!!

*splits the rest*
                          [/quote]

I think it's because you missed a few posts in this thread. I'd quoted DR, but my response wasn't in the new thread and I think it and others kept it going in here...

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=182.msg14732#msg14732 date=1290115062]
                            Oh come on.
                            You are one of sexiest women on the forum, and you know it.
                            [/quote]

You're making a poor girl blush, Heathen!

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=DanieMarie link=topic=182.msg14751#msg14751 date=1290120081]
                              I think it's because you missed a few posts in this thread. I'd quoted DR, but my response wasn't in the new thread and I think it and others kept it going in here...
                              [/quote]I didn't miss any posts when I initially split it. I think someone was just replying while I was splitting and then everyone else kept on quoting afterward. Doesn't matter anymore. It's all done and finished. /end derail
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I confess I am actually liking the first two songs released from My Chemical Romance. Who knew?!
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X