X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

[quote author=Almost_lost link=topic=182.msg20549#msg20549 date=1291740642]
    I confess i got my shoes!! well im waiting for them to be delivered but i finally managed to order them.
    [/quote]

I confess that I'd break an ankle in those shoes, but on you, I bet they will be SMOKIN'. ;D

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess after 3 years or so of certain changes with my body I'm still not used to them.
      my etsy store
      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
      surrounded by plush, downy things,
      ill prepared, but willing,
      to descend."

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=182.msg20556#msg20556 date=1291741594]
        I confess that I'd break an ankle in those shoes, but on you, I bet they will be SMOKIN'. ;D
        [/quote]

I confess i probably will too buy hey, beauty is pain

Comment

I confess that this impressed the heck out of me.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

I confess i had hot gay sex at bible camp. twice. :-X

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=182.msg20633#msg20633 date=1291765903]
              I confess that this impressed the heck out of me.
              [/quote]
              I posted it to my fb. That was quite amazing!

Aaaaaaaaaaand. carol of the bells is my favorite Christmas song.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess that I don't want to be in her wedding. I never wanted to be in her wedding. I only said I would do it so I wouldn't hurt her feelings and explain that I really don't think of her as a friend anymore. Though being a bridesmaid is better than being the photographer who screws up her special day.

I confess that I want to smack my mom.
                I confess I want to talk to mom, but feel it is better to do it after the wedding. Also because I'm a coward and a procrastinator.

I confess that my life is far more complicated than it seems and that I can't tell anyone because they would never believe me.

Comment

i confess i COMPLETELY FORGOT(!!) :-\ about this forum existence.
                  i confess i fall in love (also explains the upper one)
                  i confess i bought new, taller, three side buckles boots just to impress her with my look and outfit
                  i confess i was on a FINNTROLL and SAMAEL concert (wahuuuu!!!!)
                  i confess that i fell in love on concert again!! now fuck this! now what???
                  sigpic

Comment

I confess I need to get ready, but want to be on pf. Damnit
                    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess that when I am bored (like tonight) I deliberately try to pick fights with people so I will have some free entertainment.

Unfortunately, my latest attempt didn't really get off the ground, my old bf isn't drunk on facebook tonight, and I'm not really all that into WoW even w/Cataclysm. I just want to fight with people.

C'mon, someone post something that offends me so I can be unbored!
                      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

[quote author=perzephone link=topic=182.msg20966#msg20966 date=1291880493]
                        I confess that when I am bored (like tonight) I deliberately try to pick fights with people so I will have some free entertainment.

Unfortunately, my latest attempt didn't really get off the ground, my old bf isn't drunk on facebook tonight, and I'm not really all that into WoW even w/Cataclysm. I just want to fight with people.

C'mon, someone post something that offends me so I can be unbored!
                        [/quote]

I confess that I too sometimes deliberately try to pick fights when I am bored.
                        ... but I'm not giving you what you want fatteh!

Wait didn't I just...
                        *brain explodes*
                        And now I will express a quote in mime...

Comment

I confess I wish my life was a fairy tale and I hate reality.
                          sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Hjarrand link=topic=182.msg20833#msg20833 date=1291842939]
                            i confess i COMPLETELY FORGOT(!!) :-\ about this forum existence.
                            [/quote]

I confess this happens to me every ones in a while (usually when I have too many things on my "to do"-list anyway).

i confess i was on a FINNTROLL and SAMAEL concert (wahuuuu!!!!)[/quote]

I confess I'm a bit jealous even though I'm not even a Finntroll fan. BUT AMORPHIS TOMORROW, YAY!!

i confess that i fell in love on concert again!! now fuck this! now what???[/quote]

I confess I'm happy I'm not in your shoes right now.

Edit. Oh, and I also confess I'm happy I'm not living and studying in the UK...

Comment

I confess that I am completely obsessed with fanworks. Especially the saucy variety.
                              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X