This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess I like some of the newer Justin Bieber songs.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

My confession.. I'm gonna regret this.. I have started watching Jeremy Kyle. It makes me feel like no matter what, there will always be people worse than I am. It scares me sometimes though, that people can be so angry, so full of hate and so under-educated. It's like letting a monkey drive a tank.. someone's gonna get hurt...

I've also started dabbling in the US version of the show and something really stands out to me.. American trash so far, appear to be more refined than British Trash. The one's I've seen so far are at least, with the exception of some white redneck twat who really ought to be well, not breathing would be nice. I may have just been lucky. They're tougher though.. Jeremy seems terrified at times and isn't nearly so rough with the guests as he is on his home soil.

But as sharp as they are, my gods are their voices vile when they're screeching at one another.. whoo, those be some sharp tones yo!

See what I've become? Less than a week without internet and...
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I confess I have no idea where my life is going. Sometimes it feels like I'm just floating around waiting for something to happen.
        It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

I confess I can hold a grudge against people.since one guy in my class sexually harassed I prayed for him to break his ankle falling down the stairs.he did and I felt good about see that idiot run down and trip like the meat head he is.

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
            I confess I find it hysterical that my house rabbit is having a nap on my room-mates clean clothes :P hahaha.
            Oh my god, I would cook that rabbit! Get your rodent off my stuff! :O (just kidding, just kidding!)
            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I confess that I don't really know what I'm going to do in a month when my unemployment runs out.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                I confess that I don't really know what I'm going to do in a month when my unemployment runs out.
                I wish you the bests of luck.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Hope things work out for you, Vol.

Comment

I confess that i'm afraid about graduating. I feel like I wasted the las 3 years with something that I won't be able to actually work in.

Comment

I really know that feeling, only difference is mine has ran out, tell you what vol, you and me we'll get a desert island in the pacific and live off the land on it, hows that sound? start a whole new country and system of government.

Anyone else up for that?

Comment

Go autonomy! Go (peaceful, communication based, individualist) Anarchy!

I confess I try to be tougher than I am and enjoy the journey I have with my Goddesses and guiding spirits, although I never admit faith in them. Oops, I just did...

Comment

My path is shifting before my very eyes. It's as if everything that was there before took off its Scooby Doo mask and is showing me the central concepts. The consensus of comfort seems to be a chorus of soft voices assuring me "you don't have to believe in the items, but believe in your power. It is like the tide - slow and inevitable, but only if your focus is sharpened."

So I need more ritual in my life. More time spent boiling my intent down to its barest parts before releasing it.

I confess to being very, very, very excited about this. And I liked the tide analogy.
                          No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I can come in here, deal with my kids,, and generally handle life in general,without a panic attack.that is all.
                            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I confess that I am Gay. I am also a Virgin, and plan to stay that way until I am legally married.

Comment

I Canfess i may have just done something involving the rede, a cirtain celebrity, and an email, that could either be really really, REALLY good, or really really REALLY bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X