This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess I am bisexual. (My boyfriend knows though, and has no problem with it)

I confess I took a very long nap today because I stayed up all night reading Sword of Truth ;D

I confess I have to write an essay for my early childhood development class, but I keep putting it off until last minute.

Comment

I confess, that even after 12 hours sleep every night for the past week, i am still unbelievably tired -.-
      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

[quote author=Amelia-Mary link=topic=182.msg6905#msg6905 date=1288087239]
        I confess, that even after 12 hours sleep every night for the past week, i am still unbelievably tired -.-
        [/quote]
        This is so me I sleep whenever I can but I'm still tired,maybe I have anemea? I confess I'm in homeroom at school and the isn't up yet
        Circe

Comment

Or maybe your both hormone buzzing?
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

too much sleep can make you tired feeling too... set an alarm to make sure you only get 8 hours... I actually feel more rested on 6 or 7 hours, but if i'm given the chance... i'll end up sleeping 10
            "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

I confess my family is crazy..

And I'm female and love watching WWE wrestling...

And I'm switching to a religious studies minor instead of math.... (Though I haven't told my mother ((Shuddering)))
              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I confess, I am the most disgusting slob ever XD
                "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I confess that I cannot sleep properly, and it is wearing me down.

Mostly art.

Comment

i confess working night shift is getting kind of old but i need the extra money
                    sigpic

Comment

I confess that I don't want to be part of my friends wedding and only chose that option because I didn't want to be her photographer. I would have been happier if I'd have said that I just wanted to watch, but I didn't want to hurt her.

I confess that I agree to things because I don't want to hurt people even though I'm doing too much and it is hurting me.

I confess that I'm one person in public, when anyone else is around, and another in private, when I am completely by myself.

I confess that the private me hates the public me and the necessity of the public me.

Comment

[quote author=Evergreen link=topic=182.msg10656#msg10656 date=1289162712]

I confess that I'm one person in public, when anyone else is around, and another in private, when I am completely by myself.

[/quote]
                        This is the same for me...

I confess i don't want to go to the college already, and that i want to stay still in my high school! So much fun

I also confess i have strange, leather boots fetish... Can't help it! Every time i see them on female legs... /droll.../

I confess that i had epilepsy seizure 3 years ago... and that now I am very close to the driving license. I still can't believe i got through medical!

I confess I am a bit disappointed couse i will not be able to serve in army...

And I confess i damn need a webcam again! I threw my last one to the garbage... to many nonfunctional things...
                        sigpic

Comment

I confess I hate my best friend 99.9% of the time right now. Selfish cow. X
                          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess that I just have given up on the whole idea of female companionship/relationship stuff. I either land in the friendbox or with the whacky vampire and/or nazi obessionist or *insert frickin whacked personality*. I officially quit, and hereby am sticking to be the crazy old cat man.
                            "Paganism is wholesome because it faces the facts of life.

Comment

I confess I forgot this thread existed until now.

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess I just called in sick because I hate my job
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X