This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess that I have a 9" tool that needs to be thrust repeatedly in and out of a soft, warm wet bodily orifice.

I need to brush my teeth... what were you thinking?
    "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

ThorsSon you are karma baiting! How could I not plus one you for that? :P X
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess I sat at the bar the last hour of work..just baiting my boss into sending me home early. It was a cat tactic. Silent and stoic. It worked!
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess that I'm really staring to feel "down" for the winter (Autumn doesn't exist for me...for me seasons are only dictated by equinoxes, so there are really just two: happy and sad). It's so dark and it's so cloudy that it feels dark all day and I never see the sun, and it starts getting dark out at like 4:30. I've been trying to get up earlier to get more "daylight" (I have this in quotes because the clouds make it tough to get actual daylight). But I've been having trouble sleeping.

I'm also feeling that urge to hibernate, which in turn makes me really lonely because I though I HATE HATE HATE being out in the rain and gloom, I need to get out so I'm around people because I'm always at home.

I need to get a job so I'm not just home all the time. But it takes most people about 6 months to find a job so I guess I'll have to find better ways of sticking out the winter.

Comment

Every time I see "spartacandream", I read "Sparta and cream".

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=182.msg10748#msg10748 date=1289203060]
              I confess that I have a 9" tool that needs to be thrust repeatedly in and out of a soft, warm wet bodily orifice.
              [/quote]

I confess that nine inches is way too big...

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=182.msg10748#msg10748 date=1289203060]

I need to brush my teeth... what were you thinking?
                [/quote]

LMFAO!!! Wow...All I saw was 9 inch tool and I didn't even read the rest of the post :P

Comment

I confess that a friend of the family loaned me a CD of Wicked, and I'm not a fan.

I don't think my generation--20-somethings who in large numbers are refusing to grow up, separate from their helicopter parents, get a job and be big kids-- needs any more encouragement whining about how misunderstood and mistreated they are, while at the same time being self-absorbed jerks. Just saying.
                  Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=182.msg10848#msg10848 date=1289235923]

I don't think my generation--20-somethings who in large numbers are refusing to grow up, separate from their helicopter parents, get a job and be big kids-- needs any more encouragement whining about how misunderstood and mistreated they are, while at the same time being self-absorbed jerks. Just saying.
                    [/quote]

I think said generation needs a large dose of "STFU and be grateful you're not eating out a garbage can to get by". This life is nice and cushy compared to the soulrending poverty that you could be tasting, where a can of spam and 90 cent mac'n cheese is food for a week and the brightest part of christmas is that you get clothes that arn't so worn out that the holes have holes, courtesy of the local thrift store.

I confess that people need to grow up with the taste of poverty in their mouths, so that they don't forget what the bottom of the barrel looks, feels, and tastes like, that it makes them remember what is to look out for your fellow man.
                    "Paganism is wholesome because it faces the facts of life.

Comment

I confess that a friend of the family loaned me a CD of Wicked, and I'm not a fan.

[/quote]

The book was terrible. The play was pretty awesome.

I think that might be the first time I said the book wasn't as good as what it spawned through cinema or in this case stage. After I read the book, I thought, "Uh. Ok.", sat it down and regretted ever picking it up (I guess there were some good parts, but the latter half of the book was boring. It just kind of petered out while I waited for things to come together). Gonna be honest - the best part of the play is Idina Menzel. And the songs. I love "Defying Gravity" and "No Good Deed".

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=182.msg10807#msg10807 date=1289229983]
                        I confess that nine inches is way too big...
                        [/quote]

How big is your toothbrush, then?
                        "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

[quote author=Raphaeline link=topic=182.msg10866#msg10866 date=1289239582]
                          I think that might be the first time I said the book wasn't as good as what it spawned through cinema or in this case stage. [/quote]

Hunt for the Red October.

My husband will have a conniption fit when he reads this............but I confess that I like Tom Clancy better when it has Sean Connery or Harrison Ford in it.
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Tom Clancy movies tend to be more concise than his books. The man likes building lots of mini-plots into his writing.

[/quote]

I confess that I am stealing this quote and sigging it.

EDIT: Stealing as much as will fit anyway.
                            EDIT2: I'll sig it somewhere else, grr, character limits, grr.
                            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I confess I am hopelessly infatuated with someone in my english class. I confess I hate sunlight, I confess the fact the sun hasn't shined in my town for two weeks is makeing me very happy. I confess its been snowing for the past four hours and I'm still loveing it. I luv winter its dark, cold and beautiful my favorite time of year
                              Circe

Comment

[quote author=MaskedOne link=topic=182.msg10948#msg10948 date=1289249612]
                                Tom Clancy movies tend to be more concise than his books. The man likes building lots of mini-plots into his writing.

I confess that I am stealing this quote and sigging it.

EDIT: Stealing as much as will fit anyway.
                                EDIT2: I'll sig it somewhere else, grr, character limits, grr.
                                [/quote]

Hehe...sorry it won't fit, but I must say I'm flattered
                                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
                                X