X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    I lost 1.4 pounds this week (I'm on a meal plan to lose 1 pound a week)
    It seems so little to everyone I'm sure. But I'm on track. It's a step in the right direction.
    One pound a week actually is both sustainable and healthy. That's what I'm doing. Mostly it's my physical work and very few desserts after dinner!
    I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
    Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
    But that day you know I left my money
    And I thought of you only
    All that copper glowing fine

Comment

I....I sent myself my work schedule from work. It's not here on my home e-mail. Usually I just type the letter 'J' and it self populates my address.

I have no idea who I just sent my work schedule to. I mean there are like only over 500 employees in our company contact list.

oopsies.:shy:
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I....I sent myself my work schedule from work. It's not here on my home e-mail. Usually I just type the letter 'J' and it self populates my address.

I have no idea who I just sent my work schedule to. I mean there are like only over 500 employees in our company contact list.

oopsies.:shy:
        OK there, Hillary! LOL
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

So I do believe the travel bug has bit me! Ever since I started doing solo trips, I find I have a much better time. And ever since finding quite a few female solo trip websites...I'm feeling brave. I've decided my next vacation destination! Of course this one will be next year in March (due to weather and saving monies to do it right).

Grand Canyon via the Grand Canyon railway is up next!

Comment

If you are traveling,watch out for this guy. He looks like he wants to make Hillary's brain explode.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

pst. I wouldn't start spreading politics in here. You know what happens...

Comment

pst. I wouldn't start spreading politics in here. You know what happens...
                Danged polly-ticks!
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I would just like to point out that if you vote for the moron you support, you are a bigot/communist, and you will destroy America! Vote for the moron I support instead!

Comment

So last night I watched a movie (Sicario) and then I watched some clips of Hellraiser and some spooky movie stuff. No biggie. Then I watched the following video.

I confess last night I had a horrible horrible nightmare. I was in some water (a pool inside an apartment complex) and there was a shark in there trying to eat the floaties. I got out of the pool and started to run. Just wanting to be on land etc. I ran out of the apartment complex. I mean I just kept running. Turning around and sure enough...sure enough..the shark was chasing me on his fins. I ended up climbing a fence and sitting on top (while over the fence there was a cow just chilling).

I have no idea what to think about this. I feel so dang stooopid. I mean a shark running after me.

We all know the only place sharks hang out are in pools. :=I:

Comment

They said it was solid steel,and it was perfectly SAFE!!!

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Did they say the steel came from China?
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

So last night I watched a movie (Sicario) and then I watched some clips of Hellraiser and some spooky movie stuff. No biggie. Then I watched the following video.

I confess last night I had a horrible horrible nightmare. I was in some water (a pool inside an apartment complex) and there was a shark in there trying to eat the floaties. I got out of the pool and started to run. Just wanting to be on land etc. I ran out of the apartment complex. I mean I just kept running. Turning around and sure enough...sure enough..the shark was chasing me on his fins. I ended up climbing a fence and sitting on top (while over the fence there was a cow just chilling).

I have no idea what to think about this. I feel so dang stooopid. I mean a shark running after me.

We all know the only place sharks hang out are in pools. :=I:

id still do this! Sharks are so beautiful and cephalopods

Comment

I confess the following:
                            It seems small to others, I'm sure. But we all know I'm a frugal diva. If there is a deal to be had, I'm on it! So I decided to go down to the Goodwill for some new tops. I always get men's tees for $1.99 and modify them for my body. Well I've been watching QVC and HSN on my laptop. Nightly as background noise to put me to sleep mostly. But all the middle age womens' casual clothing looks so cute and comfy. Well it's LA here so it's like summer/fall year round. Pretty much I live in cute capris and flip flops and tops. I used to do tanks. Then I did tees. And now I want to be that cute 45 year old woman in chic casual clothes! It's my turn. But I don't even have hsn money.

I took a gander over at the women's section at Goodwill. All tops with yellow tags were half off. After two rounds to the fitting room I came home with 8 cute tops (one specifically for the Day of the Dead festival) for only $40! So I feel very happy about this accomplishment.
                            PhototasticCollage-2016-10-16-13-23-18.jpg

I found some cute safari style tops. And cute casual cotton flowing floral tees. I don't know what happened to me. I'm a giiiiirl!

Comment

OH crap,I never noticed before...You are a Girl,and you have boobalas to boot....

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I confess the following:
                                It seems small to others, I'm sure. But we all know I'm a frugal diva. If there is a deal to be had, I'm on it! So I decided to go down to the Goodwill for some new tops. I always get men's tees for $1.99 and modify them for my body. Well I've been watching QVC and HSN on my laptop. Nightly as background noise to put me to sleep mostly. But all the middle age womens' casual clothing looks so cute and comfy. Well it's LA here so it's like summer/fall year round. Pretty much I live in cute capris and flip flops and tops. I used to do tanks. Then I did tees. And now I want to be that cute 45 year old woman in chic casual clothes! It's my turn. But I don't even have hsn money.

I took a gander over at the women's section at Goodwill. All tops with yellow tags were half off. After two rounds to the fitting room I came home with 8 cute tops (one specifically for the Day of the Dead festival) for only $40! So I feel very happy about this accomplishment.
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]5047[/ATTACH]

I found some cute safari style tops. And cute casual cotton flowing floral tees. I don't know what happened to me. I'm a giiiiirl!
                                - - - Updated - - -

Wait.. I have another confession. I've been working with edible plants spiritually lately, focusing mainly on the cruciferous family. That is most likely the reason for my weird behaviour.

When I arrived at work tonight there was a sweetheart cabbage on the vegetable rack. It's not a variety they usually buy here and seems to have been part of a big bag of random vegetables. It was completely automatic but while I was waiting for the kettle to boil I picked up the cabbage and hugged it! Then I realised what I was doing and started to question my mental health...

Every word of this is true.. every last word..
                                Last edited by Jembru; 16 Oct 2016, 15:07.
                                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                                X