This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I still have not watched the Logan trailer.
    And I heard there is a 'Hurt' music version.
    Nope. Not even gonna go there. I'm literally not watching this trailer. I don't have the geeky girl strength to opine for a year trying to figure out what's going on. I saw the stills. I saw 'her'.

Laura.

Just so you know, if you post about it to my page, I'm deleting it.

Still.not.handling.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      I still have not watched the Logan trailer.
      And I heard there is a 'Hurt' music version.
      Nope. Not even gonna go there. I'm literally not watching this trailer. I don't have the geeky girl strength to opine for a year trying to figure out what's going on. I saw the stills. I saw 'her'.

Laura.

Just so you know, if you post about it to my page, I'm deleting it.

Still.not.handling.
      This is why I will forever hate Kunimitsu from the Tekken series. 'You should love her... she's just like Yoshi only she's a girl..' Gah, I hated her. She was actually Yoshimitsu's rival, but she was from his clan and there is so much fan art of them shacking up. Made me spit nails. She's dead to me.. Dead to me... we hates her precious!! This is also why I never played TTT2. Someone decided to reintroduce her so people can make their stupid little Yoshi/Kuni teams. She'll never know him like I know him!!

This isn't rants? No? Okay. I guess I'll just be leaving then.

Actually, now we're on the subject of my love of the old cyborg zombie space ninja, I do have a confession. I'm actually not digging his new look for tekken 7. I didn't like his tekken 6 outfit to begin with either though, so maybe it will grow on me. For now though, it's all a bit too hentai... and where's his mechanical arm?

But then again, I've put up with him being a rhino beetle, the predator, a blue-skinned zombie and a kind of nautilus thing. The octopus shouldn't come as too much of a surprise.
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I'm actually not anywhere near as okay with how happy my ex's new girlfriend makes him, as I have to pretend to be in order to function as an adult. I know so much about his past that he's hiding from her; she'll never understand him the way I do.

That's not even my big secret- my big secret is that it's causing me to unironically listen to Taylor Swift.

Comment

Originally posted by Chessa View Post
          I'm actually not anywhere near as okay with how happy my ex's new girlfriend makes him, as I have to pretend to be in order to function as an adult. I know so much about his past that he's hiding from her; she'll never understand him the way I do.

That's not even my big secret- my big secret is that it's causing me to unironically listen to Taylor Swift.
          I hate having to pretend to be an adult and be ok with exes and how happy the other gal makes them. But I sure do know how to fake it while I listen to What could have been on repeat.....

good times

Comment

I just said screw it- I'm listening to Adele, Hank Williams, and HIM. And I'm writing a song- the ultimate level of sadness!

Comment

Pete Burns helped me learn how to put make up on in high school. He will be missed.

Comment

That person everyone keeps posting about on Facebook... you know, the one singing Christmas carols in November? The one that apparently it's acceptable to hit?

Yeah.. that's me!

HoHoHo
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I confess I'm deep into this thing now. I bought 'The Spiral Dance'. I'm on my way to becoming the booky pagan.
                  baah.

Comment

I confess I'm deep into this thing now. I bought 'The Spiral Dance'. I'm on my way to becoming the booky pagan.
                    Ooooooh. .. Starhawk is one of Victor Anderson's students! If her flavour of witchcraft does it for you, I know a couple of others you might like!

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                      Ooooooh. .. Starhawk is one of Victor Anderson's students! If her flavour of witchcraft does it for you, I know a couple of others you might like!
                      Great! I could use some help navigating the pagan book jungle. But I have toread the book first, it should be here in two weeks.
                      baah.

Comment

I won't even make it to our extra hour. I'm dunzo

Comment

I confess to liking this punk rock song a lot.
                          God save the queen by the Sex pistols
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                            I confess to liking this punk rock song a lot.
                            God save the queen by the Sex pistols
                            It'd be a confession if you DIDN'T like this song. And then I'd be judging you. But in this case, rock on!
                            Last edited by Heka; 06 Nov 2016, 15:31.
                            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                            Seen the desert and the birds
                            You cut your hair short
                            Like a shush to an insult
                            The world had been yelling
                            Since the day you were born
                            Revolting with anger
                            While it smiled like it was cute
                            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I didn't vote. I don't feel strongly enough about anyone on the national ballot to care who wins. And I'm only in town for school, so I don't feel right voting on statewide or local issues for a place I've only been in for 3 months and will only stay in for two years.

Comment

Originally posted by Chessa View Post
                                I didn't vote. I don't feel strongly enough about anyone on the national ballot to care who wins. And I'm only in town for school, so I don't feel right voting on statewide or local issues for a place I've only been in for 3 months and will only stay in for two years.
                                A few of my younger co-workers didn't vote either. I said I'm glad. That means I don't have to hear one effing complaint out of their mouths for 4 years because they are dead to me and don't matter. I, on the other hand, get to bitch for 4 more years!

Comment

Working...
                                X