This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess that I feel unduly flattered that one of the girls I work with wants to take pics of my kids for her final project in her photography class... apparently they are cute or something

I also confess that I should proly stop blowing off my paper on the Potato Famine...it was due yesterday.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Thal you should be flattered! I would be!

ps. Your kids are epically cute x
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
        I also confess that I should proly stop blowing off my paper on the Potato Famine...it was due yesterday.
        I did a book report once on that! Got an A. *grin*

It was the tiniest book I could find because I got a real late start on the project. Fortunately, the professor didn't ask to see it or he would have given me A Look.

I confess I'm sitting on my rear instead of doing anything productive, but I'm sans child for a short while so I'm enjoying it while I can.

Comment

I confess that I spent the entire walk home from the store daydreaming about writing David Tennant a letter asking him if I could meet him after I go see his play in June. We went for a walk. Grabbed a scotch from the local bar. I introduced him to my friends who are coming with me. It was awesome. I wish it was real.

*sigh*

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
            I confess that I spent the entire walk home from the store daydreaming about writing David Tennant a letter asking him if I could meet him after I go see his play in June. We went for a walk. Grabbed a scotch from the local bar. I introduced him to my friends who are coming with me. It was awesome. I wish it was real.

*sigh*
            When I was like 15 maybe, I would write Duran Duran fan letters. I would make the envelopes full of hearts and what not.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
              When I was like 15 maybe, I would write Duran Duran fan letters. I would make the envelopes full of hearts and what not.
              I was actually considering writing him, because I AM going to go see a play he's in, in London, in June (and I'm coming all the way from Canada) ...even if I only get my theatre schedule signed, or a quick photo, it'd totally make my night. And hey, if not, well...I tried!

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess I am searching for something to switch my mood from negative to positive... Bo Burnham is working...
                sigpic

Comment

I confess that I find myself uninterested about 95% of the time. Probably depression.

Comment

I confess that I am desperately trying to be a better person, and I already feel good about some things...
                    sigpic

Comment

I confess that today I really need a hug.
                      my etsy store
                      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                      surrounded by plush, downy things,
                      ill prepared, but willing,
                      to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
                        I confess that today I really need a hug.
                        <hug>

I confess that despite the excitement of possibly starting my own business, I'm scared of failure.

Comment

Originally posted by Roknrol View Post
                          <hug>

I confess that despite the excitement of possibly starting my own business, I'm scared of failure.
                          Thank you *hugs*

I understand about the fears. My biggest one has been dealing with taxes, so I'm learning what I can about them to get over that fear.
                          my etsy store
                          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                          surrounded by plush, downy things,
                          ill prepared, but willing,
                          to descend."

Comment

I confess that I'm so tired I fell asleep at my desk not just once, but twice :/

Comment

I confess that when my hubby starts talking about the playoffs, hockey, favoured team to win the cup, etc, I just nod and say "Oh, wow...."
                              I really could care less
                              What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

I confess talking to my partner about body art just makes me upset.
                                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Working...
                                X