X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
    Guilt is useless.

I make it a point to be mean to everyone - that way I know I treat everyone equally. Therefore, there is nothing about which to be guilty
    Being mean does have its advantages...

You find out really quickly who your real friends and family are.
    sigpic

Comment

I confess I am about to indulge in mega fatty foods! X
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess that I have no room for other people in my heart right now.

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess I want KFC REALLY BAD. The only thing making me stay away is my reflection.
          sigpic

Comment

I confess that I smoke, and that my roommate who has lived with me for six months is not aware of it.

I confess that I am excited because I have finally started to get my life in order.

I confess that I have missed you guys a lot.

I confess that my roommate and I bought pet rats on a whim. We named them Banksy and Indie and they are awesome.
            It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
            -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

I confess I'm lazy when it comes to working for my future... Cant help, but rather enjoy in the things happening now.
              sigpic

Comment

I confess that I play Sims Medieval too much... but its soooo addicting.
                sigpic

Comment

I confess I work too damned much to have time for an affair... but I really need an affair right now, possibly more than a job.
                  The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Wow, two confessions, back to back...

I confess, I'm going to stop living in denial, stop living the lie.

I like my body. I like my big round belly & butt. I am comfortable in my fat self. I am no longer going to feel guilty for harboring this deep, dark secret. I am no longer going to feel guilty about other people working so damned hard to lose weight. It's ok to lose weight, and it's ok for me to like my body just the way it is.

I do have the body of a Goddess, and She is beautiful.

Comment

Wow, two confessions, back to back...

I confess, I'm going to stop living in denial, stop living the lie.

I like my body. I like my big round belly & butt. I am comfortable in my fat self. I am no longer going to feel guilty for harboring this deep, dark secret. I am no longer going to feel guilty about other people working so damned hard to lose weight. It's ok to lose weight, and it's ok for me to like my body just the way it is.

I do have the body of a Goddess, and She is beautiful.
                      Well said! Your self confidence is such an admirable quality. I hope to someday feel that way about my body
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LiadanWillows View Post
                        Well said! Your self confidence is such an admirable quality. I hope to someday feel that way about my body
                        lol, fuck that - I'm going to have the body of an athlete if it kills me .

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                          lol, fuck that - I'm going to have the body of an athlete if it kills me .
                          My body (according to my doctor, anyway) may eventually kill me, too, but I've never said I wanted to leave a good-looking corpse. I'd rather make the medical examiner recoil in horror

Comment

My body (according to my doctor, anyway) may eventually kill me, too, but I've never said I wanted to leave a good-looking corpse. I'd rather make the medical examiner recoil in horror
                            lmfao

sigpic

Comment

I confess that I think this is probably one of the suckiest birthdays I've had. Aside from all the wonderful wishes on my FB wall - which really has been the highlight of my day - I really feel ... empty. I need a hug.
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper Raven View Post
                                I confess that I think this is probably one of the suckiest birthdays I've had. Aside from all the wonderful wishes on my FB wall - which really has been the highlight of my day - I really feel ... empty. I need a hug.

*huggles*

I'm sorry your birthday has not been awesome as you well deserve it to be.

...and sorry the pic is sort of creepy, not really what I was going for there
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X