• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess I love my wife's sour cream Enchilada's lol

Comment

I confess: I just did a Tarot reading for myself, on Samhain Eve, in circle, asking about my new bf. And I am so happy I think I'm gonna explode!
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I'll grab a mop!!!! So happy for you.
        Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

I confess that I got a little too competitive in P.E today and now I'm all bruised and it looks weird

I also confess that I am very proud of my massive bruise because I never bruise, and that I have been showing it off to EVERYONE because I'm that proud
          "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
          - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I confess i feel like poultry.

I chickened out. Lol
            "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

I confess that I just might have found a keeper. <3

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess that yesterday L got contacted by the job company that found him his old export agency job in SF! They saw his resume one of the place I'd stuck it online, and they have a few leads in the Northwest they're looking at before getting back to him.

*Fingers and toes crossed*
                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I confess that I'm very frustrated.
                  my etsy store
                  My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                  surrounded by plush, downy things,
                  ill prepared, but willing,
                  to descend."

Comment

I confess I will never understand the need for male dominance in a schoolyard -rolleye-
                    "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                    - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

this needs some backround before I post the confession...

at my work we have a way to swipe our name badge to deduct our food purchase from our payroll... sometimes due to working near certain machines the magnetic strip gets demagnetized... however theres a 5 digit number on the back of the badge you can type in instead in case that happens... it happened to a girl that I think is absolutely the most beautiful creature to walk this earth. I work as the cashier often in the cafeteria.

I confess I memorized the badge number so I can ask her if theres any other numbers she wants me to remember.

I also confess I probably wont have the courage to do it... but its a nice plan. lol
                      "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

I confess I smiled today. For real.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess I still haven't done any housework since I woke up this morning. The world is lucky I'm awake and dressed.

Comment

I confess I am really happy to see Medusa back and to see Rafe posting more often again to
                            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess I'm actually watching Herman Cain give his 'I ain't a harasser' speech.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess, it's hard to get treatment for a disorder that is so darned convenient.
                                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Working...
                                X