• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=182.msg6110#msg6110 date=1287866608]
    THIS alone should get you laid! :P
    [/quote]

I confess that I have owwies from too much of this.

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess that one of my husband's new gaming buddies is hot.
      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I confess something as shallow as my new haircut makes me feel alot younger and smexier.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=182.msg6267#msg6267 date=1287910546]
          I confess something as shallow as my new haircut makes me feel alot younger and smexier.
          [/quote]
          So you should! it looks amazing

I confess..... SQUUUEEEEEEEEEEE...... And that im trying not to get my hopes up however.. SQUEE!!!!

Comment

I ate Sonic for breakfast. I feel terrible now. I regret it.

But I'm so tired. And I ended up getting conned into making Dark an omelet anyway.

Comment

I confess that I think somebody who belongs to this forum is a sexy biznitch.
              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
              -Erik Erikson

Comment

i confess to giving up. i started smoking again. next time
                "He Who Knows Others Is Wise. He Who Knows Himself Is Enlightened"
                ~Tao Te Cheng

Comment

I confess I wouldn't come near me, either. I complain that only one person offered to help, but truth be told, I would treat me like a leper, too.

Comment

[quote author=Clive link=topic=182.msg6595#msg6595 date=1288020058]
                    I confess that I think somebody who belongs to this forum is a sexy biznitch.
                    [/quote]

Awwww, you're gonna make me blush!

hehehe
                    [4:82]

Comment

I confess i am annoyed with myself for getting rid of a book 3 months ago, only tofind that i need the exact same book for my studies! Grr!
                      M
                      In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

I confess that my professor it HOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! :-[
                        Remember I came for you and will come for you always
                        Forget the names because names lie, but remember us
                        Because when you look at me I remember myself
                        Remember me because I will never forget you ♥

Comment

I confess...I've thought about quitting my job three times, today. But finding a new job takes too much effort, and the one I have is actually recession proof. The smart thing to do is stay put. The sane thing to do is leave. I can't decide between the two.
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I confess that I drank most of a bottle of wine myself tonight and now I'm a little bit tipsy :-[
                            What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

I confess that I positively cannot keep up with Thalassa's post count. :

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=182.msg6786#msg6786 date=1288049449]
                                I confess that I positively cannot keep up with Thalassa's post count. :
                                [/quote]
                                Don't worry about it, darling. More likely than not (and nothing is set in stone) post counts will be reset again once we move to the new/final software soon.
                                (There is always the slight off chance that the new software will have an importable database set up, but it's neither here nor there at this point.)
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X