Terrorism in Orlando kills 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Terrorism in Orlando kills 20

There is some information that this guy hung around the club a lot longer than for "Casing" the place. It seems several people in the local Gay community ran across him on online gay dating apps. That and he was known from the club over a much longer time than needed to check the club out. It has been suggested that it was latent gay feelings that set him off,but no solid proof of that as yet.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Reports have said he was angered by seeing 2 men kissing....maybe one of them was his love interest and he was jealous? Who knows. I stand by my original belief that he should have been removed from society when he beat his wife.
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Dizzy, I'm so dizzy my head is spinning
        Like a whirlpool it never ends...

A guy went into a night club and shot over a hundred people. Is there anything else we really need to know?
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
          A guy went into a night club and shot over a hundred people. Is there anything else we really need to know?
          Not really...its all armchair q-backing/side-seat driving at this point. TBH, I think they should have a moratorium on speculative reporting until official reports are completed..
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

I'm numb, shocked, sickened, and .....sad, all these feelings and so many more. My prayers go out for the victims, their families and loved ones. I called my son who is gay when I heard of this horrific attack in Orlando. He lives here in the metro Detroit area and is a gay rights activist. I just need to talk to him, you know hear his voice even thought I knew he was safe. I can not begin to imagine the panic in the hearts of the people who had loved ones in that club!

As for HATE we need to look at ourselves. Do we inadvertently promote it by not speaking up when we hear others say things like faggot, nigger, dyke, or any other form hate in our presence? Do we inadvertently give our approval to this type of terrorism with our silence? This is not just about guns or politics, it's also about our failure to speak up and say no to such hatred and the people who feel they have the right for any reason to promote it.
            Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Anyways, about 12 days until America completely forgets about this shooting so that they can be completely shocked and dumbfounded by the next.
              Last edited by ThePaganMafia; 14 Jun 2016, 07:26.

Comment

So apparently he frequented that club and spent a lot of time on gay dating apps. I think this is a lot more complicated than it looks.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                  So apparently he frequented that club and spent a lot of time on gay dating apps. I think this is a lot more complicated than it looks.
                  I have to agree. It's like there is one thing missing here though. We have the 911 call declaring his commitment to ISIS yet so far I've not heard of a single witness / survivor making any reference to him saying "Allah Akbar" which seems to be a fairly common statement in extremist Muslim Attacks. Perhaps he did during the final shootout perhaps not but when trying to play on the Islamaphobia it seems the media never misses that aspect.
                  I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Sometimes a human being will kill and be a shitty human being and still just be a regular old American Muslim Orlando human being.

Lots of people who kill could put down a religion on their paperwork. Doesn't mean they are one.

The reason this person killed people is because he is a fucked up individual. The end. Doesn't matter what protest group we join. The world is the world is the world. I'll be honest. I'm completely apathetic to the entire situation. Which is my usual mo when it comes to the world in general. It makes me comfy and cozy. Just being really honest.
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
                      I have to agree. It's like there is one thing missing here though. We have the 911 call declaring his commitment to ISIS yet so far I've not heard of a single witness / survivor making any reference to him saying "Allah Akbar" which seems to be a fairly common statement in extremist Muslim Attacks. Perhaps he did during the final shootout perhaps not but when trying to play on the Islamaphobia it seems the media never misses that aspect.
                      My theory is that he was messed up and latched onto the crazy ideology he could most closely identify with. Had he been white, it probably would have been neo-Naziism or militant fundamental Christianity, but he wasn't white, so.....

I definitely think it has less to do with militant Islam and more to do with a very troubled (to put it lightly) person.

Comment

Look the point is that America went completely downhill ever since so many major and negative events has happen. There's hasn't been any improvement at all. So therefore America stinks. Another reason that I would like to point out that the gunman was an ISIS member and he killed 50 people. Some of them might be heterosexual and straight. Who knows when more information comes into light. Also the gunman was insane.

Comment

America may not always be the true land of the free,and home to equality..BUT it is a damn site better here than in other countries. Unless you have visited other less progressive countries you have no idea how good we have it here. I see how screwed up things can be,but good things have also happened. Glass half full,or half empty,at least we have glass to empty or fill.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

He was not a member of ISIS.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                              America may not always be the true land of the free,and home to equality..BUT it is a damn site better here than in other countries. Unless you have visited other less progressive countries you have no idea how good we have it here. I see how screwed up things can be,but good things have also happened. Glass half full,or half empty,at least we have glass to empty or fill.
                              True. Also I believe his intention was just pure hate.

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
                              He was not a member of ISIS.
                              Really? Are you sure?

Comment

Yeh PM,he just tried to latch on to that to seem not closeted gay who was angry about his orientation.. I knew this guy up in Albany who was like that,HATED gays to the point of always pointing out where all the gay bars were..and he was also Jewish,and HATED JEWS..seemed a bit obsessed with gays... I just figured he would at some point explode or go hook up with another guy....

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X