Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Terrorism in Orlando kills 20

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
    Sorry, but the US isn't the only free country in the world.
    Yeah, but we're the only free country with guns out their yahoos for anyone tall enough to reach the trigger .
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

I also do think it's about more than gun control. I think that's a huge factor, but I think that socioeconomic inequality, the education system, the justice system, and the health care system all play strong roles in this.

Comment

I also do think it's about more than gun control. I think that's a huge factor, but I think that socioeconomic inequality, the education system, the justice system, and the health care system all play strong roles in this.

Hopelessness. The feeling (real or imagined) that no matter what you do you are screwed. Leaves people with the desire to lash out, just because they feel it is all hopeless anyway.

People with hope think about tomorrow, people without hope dream of the apocalypse where all scores are settled with finality.
        Last edited by B. de Corbin; 15 Jun 2016, 12:33.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

And that B. De,seems to be the whole magilla in a nut shell..those that do nothing believing that Jeebus gonna ride in on a white horse,and those that know the horse has died,and Jeebus just left Chicago.

Bound for New Orleans.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            And that B. De,seems to be the whole magilla in a nut shell..those that do nothing believing that Jeebus gonna ride in on a white horse,and those that know the horse has died,and Jeebus just left Chicago.

Bound for New Orleans.
            Is there a point to this music video?

Comment

If I must explain it to you,you most likely would never understand.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Sorry, but the US isn't the only free country in the world.
                I'm sure you know what I mean. Come on.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I do not know Duce,watch "Brain dead",it caught my attention. It might explain all things concerning this election year...on CBS

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Of course they do. Because freedom. See, here in Murika, we know you European folks really aren'tt free. You are brainwashed into thinking you are free, but really you are patsies of your government...or some such muckity-muck...I stopped listening to the dude's rant (this was from an actual statement @ work) about 30 seconds in.

Here in Murika, you have to work real hard and pull yourself up by your bootstraps. Because here in Murika you are responsible for your failure. If you can't make a living, it because you didn't try hard enough. If you can't afford a doctor, that's your own fault because you don't have a good enough job...you should have worked harder.

Here in Murika, we don't pay for losers to see a doctor. Suck it up and get back to work and stop sponging off us hard working folks.
                    Last edited by thalassa; 15 Jun 2016, 15:25.
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                      Of course they do. Because freedom. See, here in Murika, we know you European folks really aren'tt free. You are brainwashed into thinking you are free, but really you are patsies of your government...or some such muckity-muck...I stopped listening to the dude's rant (this was from an actual statement @ work) about 30 seconds in.

Here in Murika, you have to work real hard and pull yourself up by your bootstraps. Because here in Murika you are responsible for your failure. If you can't make a living, it because you didn't try hard enough. If you can't afford a doctor, that's your own fault because you don't have a good enough job...you should have worked harder.

Here in Murika, we don't pay for losers to see a doctor. Suck it up and get back to work and stop sponging off us hard working folks.

Bloody hell.
                      www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post

Add this kind of thinking to easily available guns, and you get why some individuals will snap and kill others. We have this thing in our culture where we strive for freedom at any cost - it's the Marlboro man riding his horse across an open plain, it's Bon Jovi singing "I ain't gonna do what I don't want to", it was Frank Sinatra singing "I did it my way", and a million other earworms/eyeworms that we grow up with...BUT then we are told to conform, act and dress in competition/conformation with others, go to work long hours, etc. Freedom is something few can attain, and even fewer can manage. The majority go blindly along with the crowd, but some see through the game, and, not being accepted for who they are, they realize the human race has trolled them, and they want to fight back. Many tame this reaction by drinking/drugging it into submission, some just give up and let their light go out, a lucky few have the resources to live their life as they see fit, and some just snap.
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                        X