My dog of 12 years died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dog of 12 years died

Last Tuesday, my pug of 12 years passed away in her sleep. I got her when I was 8 and she was 2, so she was 14.

It's a short post but please try to keep my mom and I in your thoughts, this was a massive blow and it was sudden.
    Last edited by Serria; 04 Jul 2016, 15:35.
    A Happy Little Wiccan

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Because who needs a life when you have a chatroom.

Re: My dog of 12 years died

I'm sorry to hear this.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I'm so sorry. I have had several dogs and it is such a hard thing to let them go. She will always be with you and know that one day you will see her again.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I love all animals, but there's something about the bond between man, and dog. I'm so sorry for your loss.
        “A lifetime may not be long enough to attune ourselves fully to the harmony of the universe. But just to become aware that we can resonate with it -- that alone can be like waking up from a dream.” - Br. David Steindl Rast

Comment

Man, that's really sad. it must be really hard for you. Hope you feel better soon.
          Do they not, then, ponder about the Qur‘an? Had it been from someone other than Allah, they would have found in it much discrepancy. [4:82]

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Serria, this is one of my favorite poems called The Rainbow Bridge. It always comforts me when I still feel sad about losing my dogs. Here is the link: https://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
              X