Pagan themed scavenger hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pagan themed scavenger hunt

So, I'm going to be organizing/hosting the kid's activity booth on Pagan Pride Day, with the help of hubby and minions. The plan is to have a few projects of various levels (nature mobiles, a coloring station, some sort of as-yet-undetermined recycling craft, origami fortune tellers or one or two of the easier animals, clothespin faeries, mermaids, or monsters, and stick weaving or bird feeders). Also, when kids come in, they will get one of two scavenger hunts--little kids will get a thing to find pictures and symbols of deities that will make an alphabet book and for older kids, something more interactive.

This is where I'm asking for help...

The idea is that the kids will have hints taking them to different booths (as well as other area at the venue) to answer questions or find things...whomever finishes gets a treat bag of random stuff.

So, I need some questions and things to find.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Re: Pagan themed scavenger hunt

I'm blank on questions, but you could have four clues with one responding to each element.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Lol..you've got a wife AND a girlfriend huh?
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

So...this is more just for me to remember something I'm working on for this...

A--Athena
        B--Baldur
        C--Ceridwen
        D--Diana
        E--Epona
        F--Freya
        G--Ganesh
        H--Hestia
        I--Ix Chel
        J--Juno
        K--Krishna
        L--Lakshmi
        M--Mercury
        N--Nut
        O--Osirus
        P--Posideon
        Q--Quan Yin
        R--Ra
        S--Sylvanus
        T--Thor
        U--Uzume
        V--Venus
        W--Wadjet
        X--Xi Wangmu or
        Y--Yemaya
        Z--Zeus
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X