Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ethical/moral "rules" do you get from your path?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What ethical/moral "rules" do you get from your path?

Is Satanism it's do unto others as they deserve. This way it's fair across the board. Act like an asshole, get treated like an asshole and I don't have to feel bad about it. Everyone gets exactly what they expect to get. No hurt feelings. If you are a Jackass...welp....
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Re: What ethical/moral "rules" do you get from your path?

Because my path is kind of forged as I go, my "rules" are from all over the place. But this is the basic rundown of it:

-Can I do something to help someone in a way that's reasonably within my power? I should try to do it. Compassion and mercy are important to me, as is charity. I try to do at least one kind thing a day. I donate money and or time to charity when I can.
      -Does doing something cause physical, mental, or emotional strife to do it? Unless it's at the cost of my own well-being (such as the issues with my mom), I shouldn't do it.
      -Manners cost nothing, so there's no reason I can't afford to use them. Everyone gets basic human respect until they prove they've earned otherwise with me.
      -Everyone has their own spiritual belief, and mine isn't more valid than the next person's. Therefore, it's against my ethics to discriminate against someone for their beliefs (or lack of) However, this doesn't mean that my beliefs are less valid, and that I have to agree with every act done in that religion's name.
      -Downloading music and illegal versions of books is disrespectful to the artist. Stealing is against my morals, because it harms someone. Therefore, no pirating for me (anymore).
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
      X