Plantémon Go; Nature's answer to Pokémon Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m00nst0ne View Post
    It sounds so foreign, but looks like a really reliable app for identifying plants. I hope app developers create more app with this kind of niche.
    Yea well it is foreign to you it's a good app, I like it. It would be cool to have something like it on a global scale...
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
        I would not be surprised to learn that an app,could not unlike facial recognition be used to ID said plants just by taking a photo and running it in a recognition program.
        There is one, I just need to ask the name again. One of the ladies from the garden group had it, but it was still fairly new so glitchy. Took up a lot of space on her phone and kept freezing. It also needed more information because it worked by comparing images with those already positively identified and added to the database. That was a few years ago so it might be better now.
        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
          Yea well it is foreign to you it's a good app, I like it. It would be cool to have something like it on a global scale...
          I'm well aware. But I would like to give it try.

Comment

Working...
          X