What creeps you out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What creeps you out?

Human babies creep me out. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I hate babies or anything, but I don't find them cute like I do baby animals. They're born too early, under developed. Just fetuses on the wrong side of the body. I don't like it. After about 6 months I start seeing the cuteness. Especially when they start imitating speech and copying actions. Until then... gah... I'll just keep smiling and trying not to show my horror when people offer to let me hold their baby. Let me? I mean forcibly make me.
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Still to this day..putting my feety over the edge of the bed. I force myself to do it. Then only 30 seconds in I get a physical chill up my body and the feet are back on the bed! Nope nope nope.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Lou View Post
        Bees. They are like little creeps with wings that want nothing more than to buy your soul lolol Spiders are okay but bees... ehhhhhhh :P
        Bees? Bees? How can that be?

I once had 45000 pet bees, all were named "Honey"... until a bear ate them.

Now I am sad and miss each and every one of them.

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Medusa me too xD

B. de Corbin I could never do that. They are creepy little things :P

Comment

El nino bugs. Aka potato bugs. As a child we were taught they were bad little children.

I won't even post a pick because *shivers*
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I have seen a pic,yeh creepy
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                El nino bugs.
                Oh gods... Why did I search this?

Comment

Maybe it's generic, but I get creeped out by dead things. Not necessarily a picture on paper, on screen, or when written down, but when I see it in real life, or am about to touch a dead bug or something, it really creeps me out. Maybe the closest to that would be CG gore in films, but otherwise I don't really get that creeped out.

Comment

Rat tails... yep just the tails. Not the whole rat just the tails, and water bugs!!!!!! EWWW EWWW EWWW. Alright I'm done giving myself the willies I'm just going to back out now.
                    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Holes.

The more the merrier.
                      baah.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                        old paunchy men with their short sleeve shirts unbuttoned to their fat hairy belly. Makes my skin crawl.
                        Note to self: start paleo diet. :XD laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

• Clowns. I hate clowns. They creep me out. Did I say I hate clowns?
                        • Pictures of bugs.
                        • The idea of someone or something looking into the window at night. I've watched too many UFO Files shows, I guess. Shade and blinds get closed at night.
                        śivāya vishnu rūpaya śivaḥ rūpaya vishnave
                        śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Comment

I would say spiders, but I'm more creeped out by the *idea* of spiders than I am actual spiders.

Comment

I have thought about this question for a while and I have reluctantly come to the conclusion that nothing creeps me out.
                            I simply can't find anything that is creepy in my whole world.
                            The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                            I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Working...
                            X