Clowns. Just, Clowns.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clowns. Just, Clowns.

So apparently there's some thing going on where everyone is dressing up as clowns and some killing people and threatening schools and such. Now it's cool to run around in clown masks. Stupidest fad ever, and some city police have an "arrest on site, find a reason later" policy for anyone in a clown mask. Then today, there were not one, but THREE guys in clown costumes running around my college campus. One of them was unarmed, and pretty harmless, and was just letting people walk by. Then he noticed my friend was scared, and RUSHED her until she threw up and started crying (and he's an athlete, so all he'll get is a slap on the wrist). Seriously, how did this become a thing? This is such an embarrassment to the US that I would literally vote for Trump if it meant the clown thing would stop.

Re: Clowns. Just, Clowns.

I have been seeing this happen in the news(Mostly Google) and it is one of the stupidest things I have seen in quite a while. People are just so freaking lemming like to be believed.

As far as I know no one has been killed,BUT ya never know if perhaps a Cop might shoot first and check under the mask later. Clowns be warned.(also might be frightened people shooting a clown)
    Last edited by anunitu; 04 Oct 2016, 22:22.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Sort of reminds me of the bunnyman stories and fads that go in cycles with that.
      I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

I hate clowns. They creep me out.

Just sayin'.
        śivāya vishnu rūpaya śivaḥ rūpaya vishnave
        śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Comment

Had an interesting experience last year in NYC. I lived in the Bronx and the girl I was dating lived just outside of Queens on Long Island. So I would have a long ass subway ride to get to Queens then have to get on the LIRR. Anyways, I had come out there and we spent the night watching "It". After the movie was over I had to get back to the Bronx as I had work in the morning. When I got on the train to Manhattan in Jamaica, Queens I shit you not the only other person in the car with me was a clown. In Queens. At midnight. After watching "It".

I was maybe just a little concerned.

Comment

I know that Jamaica train station - they're all clowns there! LOL That must have been really wild after watching "It"!!

In the mid-80's, my friend and I were having lunch and there was a kid's b-day party in the restaurant. They had a clown making balloon animals, and he took a liking to my friend, and came to our table a couple of times, gave her an animal, etc. By the time we were leaving he asked for her #. He called, and they got along, and made a date. It was pretty funny since we had absolutely no clue what he looked like without the makeup! They went out a few times and then stuff got weird. Creepy weird. So she ditched him, and that was the end of clowns.
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I heard this morning that this is in anticipation of the remake of Stephen King's It, and the return of Pennywise. Whatever the reason, someone is going to get injured, or even killed.
              śivāya vishnu rūpaya śivaḥ rūpaya vishnave
              śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Comment

The book IT
                Pennywise
                Clowns
                eff this...eff that....eff it all!
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

It's actually interesting you mentioned that, Medusa. It seems that when the original movie came out, kids were reporting sightings of clowns everywhere (and their parents would report the kid's story to the cops, which seems to be what most of today's outbreak is). There's a remake coming out this year, so maybe that's what's responsible for the resurgence? As for the particular clowns in our school, they won't prosecute, but security has said that they'll allow just about anything short of a firearm for self defense, so half the school carries mace. They're not going to be stupid enough to do it again.

Side note- the only thing more ridiculous than people running around as clowns is the way American colleges treat their athletics departments.

Comment

Ya'll are letting yer pre-de-juice hang out all over the place. Clowns is peoples, too, and deserve da same respect ya'd give ta adult babies:

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I was 15 at the time of reading IT. I remember walking home with my bf and he trying to 'push' me towards the curb drains. To this very day I don't walk or bike anywhere near them. Only about 3 years ago I was waiting for the bus and I was standing over one. I dropped my headphones and mp3 player down it. It was dry and shallow. I could see them. But I like nope. Bye bye mp3 player. Hope Pennywise enjoys the new music.

To this day. Nopeity nope nope.

Comment

Well, one clown made a complete fool of himself when he approach a woman. He had a knife and she pulled out her legally carried pistol. Clowns aren't a threat if you are prepared.
                        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

SO,Duce...you have a profound fear of clowns? I never even bothered to acknowledge clowns as a kid,even believing clowns were kind of stupid.

Growing up in the inner city,one seldom ever saw a clown ,unless you counted a VERY pimped out pimp...
                          PIMP

Clown..kinda a pimp look.
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I was about 8, and the parental units took me to the R Brothers and BB circus.

I was accosted by a clown who pulled a hotdog from behind my ear.

I have never recovered.
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                              I was about 8, and the parental units took me to the R Brothers and BB circus.

I was accosted by a clown who pulled a hotdog from behind my ear.

I have never recovered.
                              I had the same thing. I mean my parents taking me as a kid. Also as a hispanic kid, we had the mexican clown puppet. Go on google it. I'll wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X