Hello Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Friends

Hello Friends, I am Himajateki. I am new to this community. Hope I do get support from all of you. I am here to gain as well as share my Knowledge to the community members.

Re: Hello Friends

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you will gain a lot of knowledge. We have a lot of knowledgeable members here.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hello,
      I am new as well. I just joined today

Comment

Howdy, Luna! Pleased ta meetcha!

Enjoy your sojourn.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by teki View Post
        Hello Friends, I am Himajateki. I am new to this community. Hope I do get support from all of you. I am here to gain as well as share my Knowledge to the community members.
        Nice to meet you, too, Teki!
        Last edited by B. de Corbin; 06 Oct 2016, 13:21.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Greetings Teki and Luna. I look forward to learning more about you and sharing knowledge and experience with one another!
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
          X