Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ello!

Ello people, my name is Mirrorgirl29
    I have a knack for scrying and divination; I'm a rather shy person and can be very secluded but over time I will open up.
    I try to share everything with my friends and family I always have a positive outlook on life even when it looks like the worst is inevitable. Just recently, I found out what I was doing over the years in only one summer that's when the door to the unknown blew off it's hinges; my whole world finally felt like it was coming together and everything just made sense for the first time in years...
    Now I have a teacher, I'm excelling in my practices, and my life is going smoothly

Sincerely,
    Mirrorgirl29
    Last edited by MaskedOne; 10 Oct 2016, 19:22.

Re: Ello!

Welcome to PF! You're very welcome here so no need to feel shy! I hope you find your way out of your shell soon! ^^

Oh just a heads up though.. your text must have a colour code for some reason. Those with the default skin won't be able to read it. A kind mod might fix that for you though!
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Color codes removed. Accuse me of being "kind" and you're donating part of your soul to tomorrow's pizza :cthulhu:

Also, I'm tempted to make the default style the default style instead of having a style called default when the board defaults to mint.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Hello and welcome! Don't worry about being shy; you've got a great group of people here

@MaskedOne Pizza? How very kind of you!

Comment

Thank you everyone who has welcomed me thus far, I'd like to also thank my wiccan friend lapis_ram for directing me to your forum I'm already warming up to your community luckily for y'all I adjust quickly! ^w^

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Don't be shy, we're definitely won't bite.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hello Mirrorgirl29, Welcome to the Forum. Please feel free to express your ideas in the forum.

Comment

Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy it here.
                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                X