Tarot card guessing game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tarot card guessing game

Ello! Okay so I have a funny situation to tell of my wiccan friend and I.
    One day as he was drawing tarot cards I decided to try and guess his cards before he even flipped/drew them a good amount of the time I ended up being right. Although the first time I guessed I said he would pull the sun tarot card, and then the next day when doing his morning temple practices he draws his tarot cards inevitably he pulled the sun tarot cards.
    Not sure of this is scrying or not but either way I kind of made a game out of this guessing routine.

Re: Tarot card guessing game

Haha I always know what card I'm going to pull next- it's usually the same card on top for weeks at a time

Comment

I used to do this when I was in my late teens/early twenties only with playing cards. I'd try to guess the suit. My niece was very young at the time and had a 70-80% accuracy rate when choosing 'red' or 'black'. We have so many early 'witchy' stories about her. She's still 10 times the witch I am, despite being in 6th form and too cool for magic right now! I guess it's because my family never told her 'it's just your imagination' so she never completely lost her connection to the world of spirits and magic! Only her teachers, peers and the desire to 'fit in' have dimmed her light a bit.
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

So I'm not the only one? SWEET
        but what of guessing other people's cards?

Sincerely,
        Mirrorgirl29

Comment

Working...
        X