Favorite kind of pet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite kind of pet?

Try picking just one, and explain why you picked it.

Oh shoot, Hawkfeathers! I forgot bird!
    Cat
    0%
    Dog
    0%
    Ferret
    0%
    Hedgehog
    0%
    Spider
    0%
    Reptile
    0%
    Amphibian
    0%
    Fish
    0%
    Other
    0%
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Favorite kind of pet?

I'm used to being "other" LOL

I've had all sorts of pets in my life and loved them all. No one kind is better than any other - it all depends on your lifestyle and preferences, etc. I spent 5 years researching parrot species while my cat was aging, and if there's any universal truth, it's don't get a pet on impulse. Do your homework on what the species needs and be honest about whether you'll be able to provide that for the lifetime of the pet. Buddy's going to deliver the eulogy at my funeral!
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

a wolverine. Yes it CAN be a pet.
      So Gabby (Laura's (the new wolverine)clone lil sister came upon Johnathan, a wolverine, given to her by Squirrel Girl (a gal that the real Wolverine used to do the deed with back in the day when he was alive)...all caught up now? Good. So Gabby loves her new pet:
      he's the best pet ever!

And here she is playing dress up with him

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

wolverines can be kinda pets. I watched a documentary on wolverines in a nature series. One man raised a pair from cubs,and they are (at least around him) tame. Do not remember the name of the program,but I think it was on History channel or PBS.

I myself have always had a preference for Cats,though I do love all animals.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe this is the program I mentioned.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the full Documentary from Youtube.

About 50 some minutes.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Hard choice for me between dogs and cats. I ended up with dogs, just because they like to travel with me, and go for long walks on the beach in the sunset.

Cats rush off for their own fun...
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I've always had dogs. I have nothing against cats or other pets. In fact I have had a bird and several fish (for some reason though I am terrible with them), but I love dogs.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Pet Rock.
              At least my house is full of rocks.

We had an aquarium when I was little and my parents still have the grumpy old cat but I don't have any preference. In theory, I would love to keep goats though.
              baah.

Comment

I went with dogs because they are currently what I have and you wouldn't let me pick two. The great things about dogs is they love you unconditionally, mine at least are always near by and ready to make my day better.
                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                  I went with dogs because they are currently what I have and you wouldn't let me pick two. The great things about dogs is they love you unconditionally, mine at least are always near by and ready to make my day better.
                  Isn't that the truth. Dogs always are there to make your day better. I can't help to be a little prejudice when it comes to them. I've always had dogs since the day I was born.
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Nothing on here for hamster/rat/other rodents?
                    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                      Nothing on here for hamster/rat/other rodents?

Yeah - apologiaroni to rodent lovers as well. I realized, after hitting the button, that I also forgot them.

My daughter has rats, and loves them. They make great pets!
                      Last edited by B. de Corbin; 22 Oct 2016, 06:16.

Comment

Can't choose. I've loved my hedgehog and my cats, I'm excited to get a dog in the future though I've never had one before. I would absolutely love to have a pet shark because... sharks.

I'm just an all-around sucker for cute animals with big eyes and quirky personalities.

Comment

Working...
                        X